help me

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

teemu0077

Jul 29, 2019
hello everyone im not so good on ftb unleashed and i wanna some help for automatic ore prosses and bee keepping
and some other stuff im kinda noob of ftb i have played with my friend but he maked all the machines on my base and i still cant understand how i can make them so i like if someone wanna come to my server and help me on ftb stuff

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
DireWolf20 has good videos.

Etho's FTB adventure is also a good place to start. Plenty of the Mindcrackers have good videos that provide some ideas to go for. Once you aim for one of those projects and complete them with the help/guidance of those videos, you should have enough experience/confidence to tackle a project on your own.

From there you will develop your research/planning capabilities and then really start to enjoy FTB.

teemu0077

Jul 29, 2019
ok i have checked those but i cant understant how it is maked and i still cant undestant that

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
If you want REAL basics watch the HatFilms Youtube vids with Direwolf helping them.

Willsy

Jul 29, 2019
If you want some help with Bee Keeping Ako_The_Builder has some really good videos, he does them alongside his main FTB Unleashed Series i highly recommend him.
You can find Ako on the youtuber section he has a post on there.