Help me with my resources? :)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

HitLuca

Jul 29, 2019
I started a new world with direwolf20 modpack 7 days ago and now, wih only 2 quarrys operating, i've my barrels full of cobble, sand and dirt.. any ideas of what to make with them?
I've got 1100 stacks of cobble, 139 of sand and 146 of dirt but no idea for the use
I was thinking of transforming all into bricks or similar but the number doesn't decrease even if i do it.
Thinking of putting into recyclers but considering more constructive ideas
maybe transmuting?but into what?
Help me!:)

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Recyclers are a good usage for all of those excess resources, especially if you want to have enough scrap for later UU production. You might also want to keep around 1024 barrels of each material using an extradimensional barrel upgrade (personally, I keep around two sets of 1024 stacks of each material before they're tossed into a recycler dedicated to that material).

You can also make scrapboxes with the scrap, and every morning you can have hundreds of MineCraftDay presents to open in hops that Saint Notch left you diamonds and not coal (or those bloody wooden hoes!).

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
like gus said, scrap it all. don't need it? try using it as fuel. does that not work? scrap it all.
scrap can be used for the fabricator, but you can always use it as scrapboxes aswell, you could even automate it so that a machine automatically opens the scrapboxes, and rescraps the junk and keeps the good stuff.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing with pc/server resources in mind.

That's why I always get rid of easy-to-automate-on-demand trash. I also think that scrapboxes should be removed completely (sorry) or have the random drop element removed.

So yeah, stop being a hoarder, ditch what you can, keep what you need. Make more if you need more.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
[...](sorry)[...]

Sorry? SORRY‽ You've just ruined MineCraftmas, buddy!

Besides that, though, you can utilize a scrapboxinator to limit lag, but yes, a config option that disabled scrapboxes being able to be unboxed would be useful for humbugs around the world.

Reactions: Confidential1207

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry? SORRY‽ You've just ruined MineCraftmas, buddy!

Besides that, though, you can utilize a scrapboxinator to limit lag, but yes, a config option that disabled scrapboxes being able to be unboxed would be useful for humbugs around the world.
Right!? :D

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019

I'll just have to set up an ender chest with an autocraft system for wooden hoes so I can get as many wooden hoes as I want whenever I'm feeling nostalgic or want to fill up someone else's inventory with something entirely useless.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
I'll just have to set up an ender chest with an autocraft system for wooden hoes so I can get as many wooden hoes as I want whenever I'm feeling nostalgic or want to fill up someone else's inventory with something entirely useless.
Use the pinate system, grab a spawner from somewhere, place a pressure plate on top of it, set a tnt next to it. This is the spawning pad, make sure it's big enough to spawn one creature, encase it in chests full of hoes. Camuflage the thing from the bottom with some smoothstone or somesuch. Use a remotely controlled light to make sure it doesn't set off before you get out.

????

Profit!