HELP MAKING SORTING SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

fecba

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to make a sorting system using routers, sorting machine, barrels, and a ender chest so i can pull from anywhere. I am wondering why i cna pull out certain ores such as copper, tin and other mod pack ores? PLEASE PLEASE HELP

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
What is connected to the ender chest? If it is a sorting machine then you can either put it in a mode that pulls only what you tell it to from the various columns on the sorting machine or, if I remember correctly, use the mode that pulls anything no matter what it is.

If you have multiple mods than have the same ore gen i.e copper, tin silver etc then you can either turn off those mods in their respective config files or use the pull anything mode from the sorting machine.

If you put the sorting machine in pull any mode the machines you have for processing will process the ores into their respective ingots whether it be thermal expansion, ic2, factorization.

Hope this helps.

TheSandwichMakr

Jul 29, 2019
If you need HELP MAKING A SORTING SYSTEM then ask in the Mod Discussion section where you got HELP WITH PULLING ORES. I would suggest figuring it out yourself because the point of the game is to figure stuff out on your own or with whoever you're playing with, not to ask for the answer to your every problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.