Problem HELP! CodeChickenCore KILLS my UPC and FPS Minecraft 1.7.10

• Thread starter Shadrack_Orbion_777
  • Start date
  • Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
S

Shadrack_Orbion_777

Guys... I'm now playing my modpack and it works like a charm. Except... I found out that when i go on a certain direction of the map the game starts lagging to the point that i get one frame per 2 seconds!!!

I've tried looking online for optimizer mods and pulled 'em together making the game seemingly work better but the same lag deadzone happens again, and again, and again.... really annoying!.:mad:

When i checked my mods list in-game, i started to click on each mod starting with the base forge mod downwards I've noticed that every-time i click on CCC (CodeChickenCore) the main menu of the game start lagging EXACTLY THE SAME as when i'm in-game. it gets to 1 frame per 2 seconds. And i barely have enough speed to exit the mods menu... as soon as i click on another mod the lag stops. Or when i exit the mods menu.

Now NEI is dependednt on codechickencore but this mod destroys my pc!

HELP!:(

Update:
NEI causes the same problem when clicked upon in main menu mod list.

I think those guys are the criminals...

DOUBLE HELP! :(:(:confused:

Last edited:

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
CCC is just a library mod for other mods. It doesn't actually do anything ingame.

What you describe sounds a lot like you have something in the world that is causing TPS or rendering problems. I suggest you install Opis and run both the server and client profiling to see what is causing the problems.

PS: Don't just go about randomly blaming mods without any evidence. Clicking on some thing in the mod config menu doesn't prove anything.

Reactions: Shadrack_Orbion_777
S

Shadrack_Orbion_777

CCC is just a library mod for other mods. It doesn't actually do anything ingame.

What you describe sounds a lot like you have something in the world that is causing TPS or rendering problems. I suggest you install Opis and run both the server and client profiling to see what is causing the problems.

PS: Don't just go about randomly blaming mods without any evidence. Clicking on some thing in the mod config menu doesn't prove anything.

So i've tried installing opis and mobius core... The game starts just fine but when i load the world it immediately crashes. I will upload crash report later, This are the errors that were present before opis. Maybe there are some hints as to what is causing the lag...
Sorry, i'm not good at all with coding...

Attachments

• Errors - fatals.txt
    14.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Warnings.txt
    17.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Infos.txt
    122.9 KB · Views: 64
S

Shadrack_Orbion_777

And here are the reports that are created after trying to log in to any world with Opis on....

PLZ help.

I am so close to making the perfect light modpack that deals with infinite dimension travel making it into an awesome story telling foundation that i'm at the point of crying with how many errors and bugs keep on popping. I mean this mysterious lag and now resistance to the only mod that can check what is the problem...

Attachments

• Errors - fatals.txt
    23.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Warnings.txt
    18.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Infos.txt
    314.1 KB · Views: 56
S

Shadrack_Orbion_777

And now something killed my game because i can't open any world opis or no opis on...
I'm about to give up entirely...

So much trouble coming against my project is as if i'm cursed! (no pun intended - curse sites)
Plz help.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Putting together a custom modpack is a pain in the butt.

If your issue is that you're getting 1 frame every few seconds when you look in a direction, it's 100% an entity issue. What's causing that entity issue can be tough, but that's what it always is. I've run into the same issues on my own server recently. First, it was xp orbs being spilled out in a pile that I hadn't noticed. Later, it was mobs not despawning properly and was probably an issue within Minecraft itself (The answer to the age old question "Why is Minecraft crashing?" is "Because you're playing Minecraft")

My guess is in the course of trying to fix the issue, you may have accidentally removed or updated the wrong thing, and that's difficult to diagnose. My recommendation is to roll it back to the last configuration that worked and start looking for other causes in-game. Do you get crashes on new worlds? Do you have anything, anything at all, that might be pushing out entities? Does it get extra choppy at night (when mobs are spawning like crazy)? Stuff like that.

S

Shadrack_Orbion_777

Putting together a custom modpack is a pain in the butt.

If your issue is that you're getting 1 frame every few seconds when you look in a direction, it's 100% an entity issue. What's causing that entity issue can be tough, but that's what it always is. I've run into the same issues on my own server recently. First, it was xp orbs being spilled out in a pile that I hadn't noticed. Later, it was mobs not despawning properly and was probably an issue within Minecraft itself (The answer to the age old question "Why is Minecraft crashing?" is "Because you're playing Minecraft")

My guess is in the course of trying to fix the issue, you may have accidentally removed or updated the wrong thing, and that's difficult to diagnose. My recommendation is to roll it back to the last configuration that worked and start looking for other causes in-game. Do you get crashes on new worlds? Do you have anything, anything at all, that might be pushing out entities? Does it get extra choppy at night (when mobs are spawning like crazy)? Stuff like that.
As far as i'm concerned, i barely finished the modpack and no more errors were making it crash and was enjoying a good game. Was starting to make plans to finish it, upload it and share it with friends... Then i started to walk in the left side of the map (left side from the point of view that you get at generation of world) in that direction of the map, as soon as it finished generating the chunks it started to lag ever so slightly then in a few seconds BAM! 1 frame per two secs... Now i'm playing in peaceful cause i'm trying to test the modpack and build a base first before i start slaughtering demons (actual demons from AoA) and normal mobs...

So the lag starts when the game is in peaceful. I'mma reset my modpack to my backup before opis and see what happens... But i doubt it will make much of a difference.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
FWIW, that's exactly how I would have described my issues. Somewhere, there's a pile of entities trying to be rendered, and it's off to your left somewhere. It could be a lot of things. But I'm still pretty well convinced that's the issue, not the mods. It's actually incredibly rare that I've seen the mods be a technical problem after passing all the checks on startup, and when I do find one, it's incredibly obvious in hindsight (like an optifine kind of thing).

Edit: One of the things that did it once, most recently actuall,y, was running oil that would get too close to lava. The oil would keep catching fire and keep updating constantly. Just another example to look for.

S

Shadrack_Orbion_777

thanks for the hint. reset my whole minecraft to a backup inserted the modpack and it runs as smooth as a hot knife through butter... fingers crossed though