Help as to why my ME system will only craft once...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Minnesota Jeff

Jul 29, 2019
Well here is the latest, I got the 1k Crafting Storage set inline with my blue cable and my number 5 inscriber. And what I've come to find out is I can craft Engineering processors and Logic Processors but it wont craft Calculation Processors and Printed Calculation Circuits or Printed Silicon. Now what I figure is the Calculation Processors are not crafting because I have no Printed Calculation Circuits in inventory, Namely because the system wont make them even though I have the ingredients and of coarse since I have been trying to figure out my problems with the system I have not made any of them myself manually. As far as the Printed Silicon is concerned I shrug my shoulders because I have plenty of Silicon in the inventory. Not thousands but I do have at the very least 70 as far as my last check showed.

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
Is everything going into the correct sides of the inscribers? Printed circuits at the top, redstone at the side, printed silicon at the bottom?

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
I don't have access to a computer right now and won't be at my machine with minecraft on it till Sunday but if anyone is interested I can post pictures/descriptions of my setup that takes 1 channel and will keep stocked 2 stacks of logic, 1 stack each of engineering and calculation procs as well as 4 stacks of charged Certus.

Minnesota Jeff

Jul 29, 2019
I'd be interested to see your setup. I'm just getting my bugs worked out with help from the fine folks here with their great tips and suggestions. And thanks to all who have been so helpful with this. I am sure I'm just at baby steps where this whole ME system is concerned and the possibilities of its usefulness.

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
OK, here's the image for the setup with numbered connections using Ender IO Item conduit and filters
processor diagram.jpg

1. In/Out with a basic filter for Input to only allow completed processors and Charged certus
2. Input with basic filter for silicon balls only
3. Extract all
4. Input with basic filter for Gold ingots only
5. Extract all
6. In/Out with Extract all and input with Advanced filter with Silicon balls, Gold ingots, Pure Certus, Diamonds, Certus, all 4 printed parts
priority set to -1
7. Input with basic filter for Pure Certus
8. Extract all
9. Input with basic filter for Diamonds
10.Extract all
11. Input with basic filter for redstone
12. Extract all
13. Input with basic filter for Pressed Silicon
14. Input with basic filter for Pressed Logic, Engineering, and Calculation
15. Input with basic filter for Certus
16. Extract all

This setup will allow for bulk processing as all overflow awaiting processing will be sent to the chest.
Only completed processors are allowed out of the system.

From here you can put 64 x 2 Logic processors, 64 Engineering procs, 64 calculation procs, and 64 x 4 Charges certus into the upper row of the ME interface.

Be sure to put a crafting card into the interface also so it can create the silicon, if you are creating it on demand, and the Pure Certus as needed.

Place your Processing patterns into the interface and step back to enjoy the show.