Hello!

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
You'll pick up on these things when you hang around on my IRC channel. :)
EDIT: No, I won't give you the name. Where's the fun in that? :p

Yoshitoki Kago

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry about it, trajing is talking where he shouldn't. :p

Edit: Ninjas, ninjas everywhere.
You'll pick up on these things when you hang around on my IRC channel. :)
EDIT: No, I won't give you the name. Where's the fun in that? :p

Alright...so I guess I have to be shush shush about it too? And say nothing about that place.

But anyways, thanks again for greeting me into the forums!

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Alright...so I guess I have to be shush shush about it too? And say nothing about that place.

But anyways, thanks again for greeting me into the forums!
You're welcome! And you'll find the IRC channel whenever I follow you and you visit my user page.
Which should be right about.... Now!

Reactions: Padfoote

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums, fellow Canadian! Nice to see a newfie 'round these parts. Hope the internet where you're at is better then where I'm at! 32 kb/s on a good day...

Yoshitoki Kago

Jul 29, 2019
That's me when I'm not on the forums! :p

Anyway, welcome to the forums! :)
Thank ya for welcoming me. And ya...I'm an anti-social in real life and on the forums. -shrugs-

Hi der wercum to der furums
Thank der for der wercum! xD

Welcome to the forums, fellow Canadian! Nice to see a newfie 'round these parts. Hope the internet where you're at is better then where I'm at! 32 kb/s on a good day...
Ehh!? A fellow Canadian!? Where ya from. Also 32 kbs?! Damn..I get about 200-300 Kbs.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Thank ya for welcoming me. And ya...I'm an anti-social in real life and on the forums. -shrugs-

Thank der for der wercum! xD

Ehh!? A fellow Canadian!? Where ya from. Also 32 kbs?! Damn..I get about 200-300 Kbs.
Ontario, but the house I live in has third world country internet... hopefully soon will be 2rd world! I walk about 1 km to the starbucks and it's about a Mb/s, and that's just because I'm past the train tracks, which is about 250 m from my house.

Yoshitoki Kago

Jul 29, 2019
Ontario, but the house I live in has third world country internet... hopefully soon will be 2rd world! I walk about 1 km to the starbucks and it's about a Mb/s, and that's just because I'm past the train tracks, which is about 250 m from my house.

Ha ha. Lucky ya. It's a 10 minutes drive into town where I live and the internet there is like 40mb/s and where I live...200-300 kbs. Sooo ya, that's a drop in speed. And it won't improve over time here so I'm forced to be like this. Ahh...well just have to move when I get money. xD