Hello!

Yoshitoki Kago

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, the name's Yoshitoki Kago. Or Yoshi for short ha ha. Kinda new to the forums, a bit of the anti-social type but I'm going to try and turn that around being on the site. Also I'm a Canadian Newfie who does Let's Plays. Weee ha ha.

Reactions: RealSketch

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Hey!
When I started out I was a bit antisocial. But you'll find that it's a nice community and you'll be chatting with most of them in no time. Occasionally I'm on IRC, that's a neat place to hang out. You'll probably start being social there.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Hey!
When I started out I was a bit antisocial. But you'll find that it's a nice community and you'll be chatting with most of them in no time. Occasionally I'm on IRC, that's a neat place to hang out. You'll probably start being social there.

I hear the wiki IRC is quite entertaining sometimes. :p

Yoshitoki Kago

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums!
Hey!

Both of ya, thank ya for greeting me! And IRC? Along the line I guess I would talk a bit more. Just need to find my place. Eh.

Reactions: Padfoote

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Both of ya, thank ya for greeting me! And IRC? Along the line I guess I would talk a bit more. Just need to find my place. Eh.

I know what it's like being new around here. It's a bit intimidating at first, but people around here are generally quite nice.

Yoshitoki Kago

Jul 29, 2019
I know what it's like being new around here. It's a bit intimidating at first, but people around here are generally quite nice.
I can see that, but the forums are scccarrrrry. Be my friend <3 Ha ha. That was a little weird for me. Sorry.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
The place I was... They were HOSTILE to new people.
There was some fault on my end too.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
And ya, I've been there to see some hostile people...kinda maybe why I dislike forums and became a lurker.

I fully understand. I came from a forum where it was permaban for the smallest things; things here are MUCH better than most places.