Hello

IDave_the_Rave

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, my name is Dave, I live in East Yorkshire in the UK, and I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, very shortly before the ability to sneak was added to the game. Minecraft has been pretty much the only game that I've played since then. When I play I tend to focus more on the aethetics and building when playing Minecraft. That being said I am competent with redstone. Since I focus mainly on building in Minecraft, I have joined servers such as FyreUK and The Voxel Box, although I am only a guest on TVB at the moment.

It was only about 2 months ago that I started to use mods in Minecraft (not counting using TMI, Zombes mod pack etc), and I have to say I am very happy that I chose to do so. I play a lot of survival in Minecraft and although it took me a long time to start using them I have always liked the idea of using mods such as Buildcraft for automation.

Outside of Minecraft, I enjoy playing games such as Battlefield 3, although my interest in that seems to be fading at the moment. I also enjoy listening to metal, I can't get enough of bands like August Burns Red and Bury Tomorrow.
I love the Lord of the Rings movies, and I'm looking forward to the Hobbits release, other favourite movies of mine are The Dark Knight and the Watchmen.

I'm currently doing Physics, Maths and Accounting in my second year of A levels, I'm hoping to go to university next year to study architecture. Anyway, that's all for me.