Hello

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I am Zeek21 or Zeek for short. Numbers can be so complicated right lol. Anyways been around minecraft for a few years. Got into it when i think 1.7?? or sooner. Been playing a bunch of different mods etc. Found out about FTB a while back but never got into it. Then finally i did. Played tekkit then came here. I like it here. Love the mod packs. Really nice and unique.

What i enjoy doing in minecraft.. Well i like to test stuff out and find out how things work. Im not the best at programing, and working with advanced systems. i can put together simple systems the thats about it.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
I'm quite the simple guy and I try a variety of stuff.
Like how deep a mob needs to fall to die, how many hits a villager can take by different weapons before it dies, how long can different types of healthy mobs swim in lava, how far away can I put a nuclear bomb from a village and only make half the village suffer, if I break every door on a village; how long will it take before the entire village are infected?

Welcome to this nice community of Feed the Crazies *ahem* I meant Beasts :p

Zeek21

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds fun haha. I am currently working with the golems. I am in the process of making a factory of golem workers. Sorters, Loaders, Farmers. its actually fun working with them. Also working with forestry with the whole farm. I will admit i am using creative play