Hello World

Khemval

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, I'm Patrick and I have been playing minecraft since ...I think alpha or early beta. I enjoy playing ftb ultimate (dude like 90+ mods) where I like to build all that can be built :D. I also started recording a series in ftb, and I am hosting a red vs blue team game called Nation Wars with events and factoryes and killing. So yeah if you want to check anything out you can find my by typeing in youtube "Ender Gate FTB"

Khemval

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums! I like the sound of PvP. Gonna look that up :D

Good to hear and thank you all well if you want to try it, message me and Ill talk with the teams I and we might find a spot for you :D

Fahrun

Jul 29, 2019
Good to hear and thank you all well if you want to try it, message me and Ill talk with the teams I and we might find a spot for you :D

I have a day job. So I'm mostly playing at night. I'll message my ingame name :D.

Sacred5010

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the FTB Forums I hope you enjoy it here.

Here you can find nice people, to help you out with problems. You can find texture packs. And support for mods.

Or just talk to some really nice people and make some new friends.

:)

Khemval

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the FTB Forums I hope you enjoy it here.

Here you can find nice people, to help you out with problems. You can find texture packs. And support for mods.

Or just talk to some really nice people and make some new friends.

:)

Yeah finding people who play ftb not only basic mc sound really nice