Hello,MoonBunnie Here!

MoonBunnie

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Community,
My name is Arthur,also known as Moon Bunnie :p
I have recently started recording with some friends,and I am (since yesterday) posting daily.​
As FTB definetly has a lot of potential I thought I should record some videos from it,and share my creations with the community.​
So,without further addo,here is my channel:​
I'll start uploading as soon as FTB officially comes out (Tomorrow).Also check out the rest of my content.​
Fun fact:I am still tweaking my audio,still haven't figured out how i'm going to do it,so the quality is definetly not the best.​
Hope you have fun,and give me your feedback!;)

Rhinehart_

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome Friend but you only have one video so far,...........

Edit: just looked at your profile picture, *presents hand for cerimonial high-five*

Reactions: MoonBunnie

MoonBunnie

Jul 29, 2019
*High Five*
I am uploading another video at the moment,but my upload speed is terribad :mad:
Probably it'll be up in a couple hours or so...:p

Rhinehart_

Jul 29, 2019
cool i just finished your first one, i have to say, you and your lot are quite out of sync....

MoonBunnie

Jul 29, 2019
LOL :p
One of them doesn't record (Zelphor)
One actually records one in a while (Wynning)
And one wants to make a channel but he hates doing anything that is not playing League of Legends (Shift)
So basically,my hopes were not really...high.
I am going to keep my channel by myself though :p
It is going to take quite a bunch of time to deal with the channel though,as i'm goign to run 4 series at the same time
(FTB,Dead Space 2 LP,Vanilla MC LP,and the Spellbound caves thing) Well,at least in 15 days school is finished for me :)

MoonBunnie

Jul 29, 2019
Fun fact:I'm starting beforehand with a intro video-just to clear some things out. (We decided to stop playing spellbound caves :p)