Hello hello

enoch

Jul 29, 2019
Heyo all!

Name is enoch, and though I'd been playing Minecraft since before release, I've only jumped into mods more recently. I started with a certain outdated modpack, but switched over to my own modded Minecraft instead since I wanted updated and well-supported versions. I was looking for more mods to add when I stumbled upon FTB and I look forward to its release.

I dabble in other games as well such as BF3, and I run a TF2 Lazytown server (for those who still play TF2), but Minecraft is usually my go-to game.

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
Heyo all!

Name is enoch, and though I'd been playing Minecraft since before release, I've only jumped into mods more recently. I started with a certain outdated modpack, but switched over to my own modded Minecraft instead since I wanted updated and well-supported versions. I was looking for more mods to add when I stumbled upon FTB and I look forward to its release.

I dabble in other games as well such as BF3, and I run a TF2 Lazytown server (for those who still play TF2), but Minecraft is usually my go-to game.
Hello and welcome to the FTB community! I play BF3 too, just add Stellastronza to your friends if you want.