Hello fellow FTBians!

Sephrik

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, it's Sephrik, hope everyone's doing alright out there. I was looking around the forum and realized that I never made an introduction, and figured it might be interesting to do so. So, without further adieu..

My name's Paul, I'm a 24 year old guy living in Tennessee, USA. By day, I'm a call center agent doing tech support for HTC phones, by night, I'm an avid minecraft player, and FTB/mod enthusiast. I don't just play FTB all the time, but I also try to help out around the forum and IRC as much as I can. To me, the community is the most important thing that Minecraft has, and that obviously transcends over into FTB as well. Without you guys, FTB wouldn't be possible, hell, Minecraft wouldn't be what it is today without all of us, so if I can help out in any way, I feel it's my duty to do so.

I'm a huge computer geek lol. I love all kinds of technology, and I love putting things together. I'm trying to get enough money to build a PC that's capable of running Minecraft decently at the moment. Some people say that IT people either like software or hardware, but I love both. I've been trying to learn to code for the past few years but so much has happened in my life that I haven't really had the time(maybe soon since I'm moving to Part Time!).

I'm also a big gamer. I love all types of games, although most I only play for a few weeks at best. I've played Minecraft since infdev, so I don't think I'll be able to put it down for a while lol. I also like any kind of mmo, roguelikes, rts games like Starcraft, but I hate CoD. So bad..

Anyways, hope that says a little about me. I don't see why anyone would have questions but if ya do, feel free to leave it in a post here.

Magicferret

Jul 29, 2019
Nice intro sir, welcome to the forums! I agree about feeling an obligation to contribute to the Minecraft community and help others, it's the only game where I'm involved with it regularly. It certainly transfers over here, this lot are lovely and very informative. :)

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Nice intro indeed Sephrik. Even though you joined before I did, I welcome you fellow 24-year-old-tech-loving-MC-addicted-code-learning-RPG-playing-FTB-enthusiast-PC-builder!! Only thing we don't have in common is I don't work tech support and I do like CoD (the first one for PC only), but I can overlook that :p