Hello Everyone.

Cortie

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, My name is Cordell also named by many of my friends Cortie. I've been playing minecraft since it was in beta, I started playing feed the beast when technic pack removed the technic and only kept tekkit and other mod packs for some reason. My friends tend to say that minecraft isn't a fun game so I tend to have to play it in single player or on servers. I don't like playing like this very much I like to play games with 2-4 people and have fun. So if anyone out there is willing to play ultimate or direwolf pack with me that would be great :). I tend to play around with thermal expansion or buildcraft just so you know. I'm 18 years old, and I live in the time zone gmt+1 and my main language is english and like to play with voice chat due to it being easier. So if anyone with skype or any other kind of program is out there and wants to play feed the beast co op with me just message me :).
See you later and have fun :).

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
Hello and welcome to the forums. There are some really good servers in the server promotion sections of the forum. Hope you find one that suits you well. Happy Minecrafting!