Hello Everyone

KwisatzHaderach

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my name is Kwizats Haderach, I started playing Minecraft about a year ago and just recently discovered FTB. I discovered FTB thanks to Direwolf20, and his let's plays. First I must say I am an extremely un-tech savvy person, (my best example comparison would be doctor Grant in the original Jurassic Park.) Yet when I saw how easy it was to download FTB I ecstatically started playing. I am primarily an Architectural designer in Minecraft due to the massive amount of time spent playing with Lego's as a child. Currently I have just loaded a new survival world on peaceful instead of creative (so as to use RP2 handsaws,) but am stuck on what I should build. I had been thinking either the Vatican, The Winter palace, or the Pantheon but am open to suggestions. If you have finished reading this I thank you and bid you all a good afternoon.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
What's wrong with a simple square dirt house???

Speaking of Jurassic Park.
How about actually creating the park? xD

Welcome to FTB, if you need ideas, you've come to the right place :D

KwisatzHaderach

Jul 29, 2019
[DOUBLEPOST=1363289774][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's wrong with a simple square dirt house???

Speaking of Jurassic Park.
How about actually creating the park? xD

Welcome to FTB, if you need ideas, you've come to the right place :D

Lol while a dirt house is pretty useful I'm more of an Asthetic's kind of person. Creating Jurrasic Park is an excellent idea but not overly challenging. Also thank you for the kind words of welcome.