Hello Everyone, My name is Masterpig!

Promasterpig

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Guys/gals, I'm Masterpig and I'm from Sunny Sunny England... Its 4 degrees at the moment :p
I am a avid Pc Gaming fan and have been playing minecraft since 1 november 2010, I've been playing with mods since around July 2011. I am a huge fan of any games where you make things (Bad Piggies etc) and am waiting for Chris Roberts' Star Citizen! <3

I'm currently Only 13, Nearly 14 but I am mature (Can be silly/fun etc when appropriate!)

I am a huge Techie, Whether its Micro-Controllers to building computers etc. I love it, I'm hoping to take Mechatronic's Engineering. I love building, Redstone , Mods! and PVP Every now and then!

I would put more but I'm eager to get back to my FTB World, Have a good one!

Reactions: Stellastronza

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Guys/gals, I'm Masterpig and I'm from Sunny Sunny England... Its 4 degrees at the moment :p
I am a avid Pc Gaming fan and have been playing minecraft since 1 november 2010, I've been playing with mods since around July 2011. I am a huge fan of any games where you make things (Bad Piggies etc) and am waiting for Chris Roberts' Star Citizen! <3

I'm currently Only 13, Nearly 14 but I am mature (Can be silly/fun etc when appropriate!)

I am a huge Techie, Whether its Micro-Controllers to building computers etc. I love it, I'm hoping to take Mechatronic's Engineering. I love building, Redstone , Mods! and PVP Every now and then!

I would put more but I'm eager to get back to my FTB World, Have a good one!
Welcome to the FTB community!

Reactions: Promasterpig