Helllo FTB

Jamromhem

Jul 29, 2019
Another Supporter from Route 66 here. I am 29 and coming over to get some info and share with you guys what we come up with as we go. home everyone if having fun and eager for FTB to give us something to have fun with.

I am an admin on our server and the Mod Manager for our 3.2.1 Testing beta. We are having a great time testing the new mod releases these mod developers are coming out with.

Hope to talk with you guys and get to know you.

Jamromhem

Reactions: stads

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
possible but keep in mine. We regretfully still are tekkit ! but we are on the mone to FTB !

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
Cool! Thanks! I'll pop in throughout the day, and recommend the server to my 4-10 friends who play minecraft with me :)

Gewitters

Jul 29, 2019
I took a look at the site, but i'm a bit confused. The forum states (as of two days ago) that the server will not be using the FTB pack, but instead a custom pack for the server made by the admins? The opening remarks in the post linked suggest that the admins of the site are not sure about FTB. If this isn't the case, I would suggest a update to the public post of information about the direction of the server.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
this is about the 1.2.5 Version
there was a lot of talk about it on teamspeak to already step off of tekkit in 1.2.5 but we are thinking of just waiting untill FTB brings the 1.3.2

It is not easy moving a community as big onto a different mod pack in a day.
And since we are a community server we try to involve the community in it in every way

I do have to admit the post was not made clearly like it should have bin. But then again it was not made by any of the staff

bad wolf

Jul 29, 2019
furthermore, at this point it is considered to delay the FTB pack to 1.4 (because the update is so close and updating the mods from 1.4 to 1.4 will be reasonably quick)

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
witch wont delay it that long :) we can still wait a month no problem but we hope to get new content by then :D ! Cant wait for FTB

Gewitters

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the clarification, as I didn't see any mention of the release numbers in the post. The main confusion was the mention of FTB goals being similar to the T packs goals and how that resulted in the admins deciding (as of two days ago) to create a custom pack for the server. The responses to the post over the last couple days seemed to agree. I see the post has been removed, so I can't state any specifics. I don't object to custom set ups, I was just a bit confused by the information of not using the FTB pack due to not agreeing with certain aspects of it.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
yeah it was a bit unclear and it got moved to the admin section. since we are gone wait until the release of FTB

Swaffer

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there, welcome. I don't know many here either, so Hi.

Our server admins are being slow on the uptake too, i'm encouraging them to use Ftb and actually find myself disappointed they don't have the same respect for Ftb as myself.

God i'm such a fanboy.

But seriously, I really don't see much point in using a custom pack. I can't think of any mods Ftb doesn't have which I desperately need; and there are so many positive reasons to the community having a 'legitimate' unified modpack.