Whitelist Server HazeCraft |Unleashed V1.1.7 | Whitelist | No plugins/banned items | 24 slots | PvE | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

THEYoungDuh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: THEYoungDuh
experience: ive been playing with mods since 1.7.2 beta, and have kept up with the community ever since
Time: EST
why i want to join: i would like to join a group whom i can have fun with and make new friends (playing ssp is lonely)
what i bring: im not great at making things pretty but am good with technical things and am willing to learn how to make things pretty

thank you for the opportunity

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: JyrasiQ
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? about 5 months, know alot though
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? Eastern US
  • Why do you want to join? Looking for some chill people to play with and show off builds to
  • What would you bring to the server? awesome builds, mod knowledge, and maturity

Sionyn

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:Sionyn
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods?Gone to end-game many time on unleashed. I Understand the mods pretty well and i've got a lot of experience on the mods.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? United Kingdom, Wales.
  • Why do you want to join?I want to join because i like the fact that there are no banned items and it seems to look like a good server. Aswell I was suggested to join by a friend HellBorn87bc
  • What would you bring to the server? I will Bring a Very Interactive and Active Player to your server. I'll help others to understand the pack if their new or just give some people tips. I will play about 2-3 hours a day and i will follow the rules and make sure others do aswel.

iffy82

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: iffy82
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? okay really, Still learning things(but aren't we all)
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? the UK
  • Why do you want to join? It's a new map hosted in the UK.
  • What would you bring to the server? I help others when I'm able, I'm not an asshat, I have manners, sense of humour, And a mic an headset..

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Alright guys so here's the deal.

Andy turned up, was away for personal reasons but everything is fine. I've been tinkering with the Resonant Rise pack to trim some of the "useless" and a duplicate mods in there so it's a little less resource intensive than it is as of right now. I've managed to cut the mod list from 17x mods to 13x and I believe that it is at a point that is no longer "too much."

Now at this point we're trying to decide how to do things though; the RR pack is still a beta and updating almost daily, sometimes with world breaking updates, the first stable release should be relatively soon. That being said, I'm speculating that the 1.6.4 FTB packs are well on their way as well and now we're in a predicament. Should we play 1.5.2 FTB unleashed, 1.6.4 Resonant Rise, wait for a stable release from the latter or lastly, wait for 1.6.4 FTB unleashed?

qwerty061

Jul 29, 2019
The only thing Marauder and I are concerned about is another map restart, if there is going to be one because of a change in mod packs it would be really nice if it were the last one. If that means waiting for a more stable one then so be it, other wise we're happy with just moving along with the unleashed pack.

Kiliad1981

Jul 29, 2019
I really dont think 1.6.4 is going to be out for a while. We'll see. Im looking forward to get onto resonant rise mod. My PC couuldnt handle it before but in a few days i will have a new rig :)

Insomnius12

Jul 29, 2019
1.6.4 for FTB will be out soon, tweets from yesterday and today indicate the packs themselves are pretty much ready, just waiting on the launcher to update, which they also said would be released as a beta soon as well. 1.6.4 for RR is also very close to hitting a stable release, so at this point it's which pack has the more interesting mod selection, but since we have no idea what FTB's will include it's up in the air for me. Personally, I love getting to play with the new toys in mod updates, as well as all the lovely bug fixes so restarting the world every once in a while doesn't bug me in the least.

Also interested in which mods you removed to help reduce lag in RR. But anyways, long story short, RR sounds great to me but I am also willing to wait a bit for FTB's 1.6.4 pack if that's what the majority want.

One last note, for those that are worried about a world reset, if we move to 1.6.4 that should be the last one for a long time, 1.7 mods are going to take a LONG time to update.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Mhm 1.6.4 packs are basically waiting on a stable release from TE3 and the FTB launcher itself. After playing for a while yesterday on the modified RR pack I've come to the conclusion that it is running as smooth if not smoother, for some reason, than Unleashed. Especially happy about the lack of lag when using the "u" button in nei now! That was really nerve wrecking in 1.5.2.

Anyways, I'll be making the server public to those already whitelisted and making a new thread under the correct sub-forum per FTB rules to promote the server. Take note however that this world will have little chance of surviving an update to the first stable release. Every update I'll be testing the mods and the world to see if there are world breaking issues, if so, I'll hold off on updating until the stable release.

So now I will have to create a new thread and in there I will have the information on how to join and what exactly has been removed and such. I''ll also have to tweak the server a bit to allow for more people to get on and for that I'll need to ask Andy some things. So I'll need to get in touch with him and get things running well.

Kiliad1981

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe start a thread in the server promotion on the RR forums? Seems like that would be a good place to have one as well. Far as our unleashed server havent been on been taking a break. My new PC should be coming in a few days so ill be ready to rock the RR mod pack xD

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Mhm I've looked through the server promotion rules here and it doesn't look like I'll be able to promote it here. I've seen some threads that are against the rules and seemed to do okay but I doubt I'll get this one accepted so I'll be making a thread on the RR forums.

Xavier Clinquart

Jul 29, 2019
Its Equal to me what modpack we are gooing to :) i would just like to have one picked quite soon cuz its starting to get boring out here :p
and if its needed for a reset i hope its almoste the last one trough.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Well from the release notes on the RR site it seems like a stable release is only a week or so away. Have to update the server right now and create a new world, I'll be sending the IP to quite a few of you, If you want to make sure I send it to you right away, let me know by posting here or sending a pm.

Sionyn

Jul 29, 2019
i ain't accepted yet but i'd say the unleashed 1.6.4 would be more fun and has a good variety of mods:)