Whitelist Server HazeCraft |Unleashed V1.1.7 | Whitelist | No plugins/banned items | 24 slots | PvE | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
I agree :)

We could have a grand central station and have tracks run out to everyone's places and each person can have their own train stop. We can discuss the specifics and such on teamspeak or have threads on the server forums for it! For those unaware, I believe you can make linking books intra linking by adding gold dust to the ink mixer when making the panels, therefore not needing to use the nether as our nexus hub.

Anyway, I just got home, I'll be getting everything setup now so yeah 4pm gmt +1 should be expected to have the server up!

Elrondus

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Elrondus
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I have been playing FTB since the VERY first day FTB came out, and before then I played the same mods as well. It comes pretty naturaly to me and you shouldn't have to worry about me noobing up the place! :D
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? Pacific Time Zone (Los Angeles Time)
  • Why do you want to join? I love playing on a mature server with MATURE players, but that do have some fun in them. A mature server is great but a server with a ton of up tight angry people is no fun. This server looks really great and seems to have that perfect balance in the community! I have been playing on whitelist servers for years now and haven't actually been banned from a server since the 'early days' of Minecraft.
  • What would you bring to the server? In terms of skill, I would bring my love of building to the server by popping up some cool builds here & there and helping with the building aspect of the community. However in terms of sociability, I am a chill laid back kind a guy. I don't get angry or frustrated too often when playing videogames, I'm the kind of guy whos house would get blown up and I would laugh really hard afterward! I love to make new connections with people in the MC community and get really excited when becoming involved in group projects.
Thanks for reading! Cheers!
-El
PS: Heres my building album on Imgur, might as well throw that in here :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1382969793][/DOUBLEPOST]I might as well add that I could have easily lied about my age, but I'm not the kind of person who would just lie like that. I expect you to be the kind of person who could possibly look past that.

Kiliad1981

Jul 29, 2019
Your right about the intra linking books nick. For those who are not familiar with it. Normal linking books have to be cross dimensional. But if you add gold dust to the mixer like nick said you create a intra linking panel which can be made into a intra linking book to use in the same dimension :)

personally i like to stay out of the nether as much as I can xD

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
That was because the Natura mod file was corrupt and and we didn't have the mod in-game. One of the major issues with 1.1.5

Autista beat me to it...

Edit - Waiting on our host, Andy, to give me cpanel access so I can enable BoP, PowerConverters, and Vending as he forgot to do so himself... He seems to be afk in teamspeak hehe.

Also, edited the OP for details on the new teamspeak and website with forums. :)

Reactions: waldanno

Xavier Clinquart

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Xman10101
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I think i tried about every modpack in the Unleashed one just went further into some then others . the only i haven't done is mystcraft and bibliocraft.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? GMT+1
  • Why do you want to join? I am looking for a fun server were i can get to see some cool stuff and have fun making my one cool stuff . Also cuz i am not realy a solo minecrafter. Having ppl around always makes it more fun to play the game!
  • What would you bring to the server? Lots and lots of bees and other cool machines like my squid power. Some i might yet have to make up in my mind

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server Xman10101, Nold250, and Millerhighs! :)

qwerty061 - Just a few more questions. You say you've seen the rise and fall of a few servers with FTB yet this is your first post? Please explain.

Server is live right now! An autobackup has been included and will do daily backups :)

Let the games begin!

I've included the requested biomes and I've noticed a Savannah and Badlands biome close to spawn :)

Kandivia

Jul 29, 2019
I agree :)

We could have a grand central station and have tracks run out to everyone's places and each person can have their own train stop. We can discuss the specifics and such on teamspeak or have threads on the server forums for it! For those unaware, I believe you can make linking books intra linking by adding gold dust to the ink mixer when making the panels, therefore not needing to use the nether as our nexus hub.

Anyway, I just got home, I'll be getting everything setup now so yeah 4pm gmt +1 should be expected to have the server up!

Dang it nicksterr! Stealing my railway ideas! xD
But yes BRN(Blazecraft Railways Network) already has a plan for this already! I actually wanted to contact you about this, since the spawn point would be ideal for the main stop on the line, yet the station needs to be built with the spawn community town in mind as well. Seeing as we'll likely have spawn protection again. We can't edit the ground ourselves.
A fountain as the centerpiece over the spawn point would be simple and let us expand the town around it. I'll be on teamspeak, if you want to discuss the railway i had in mind already.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Don't forget to update to 1.1.6 guys! :)

I think I've managed to whitelist everyone but if I forgot someone please let me know!

Reactions: Elrondus

qwerty061

Jul 29, 2019
I mean to say that I've played on allot of servers, and when we find one we like we tend to nest in it till it goes out. Normally this means when people stop playing on it, or when the owner stops paying for it.
The reason this is my first post on the FTB forums is because the majority of servers I've played on have been self hosted, through friends, or public servers. The few other private servers I have played on I aplyed through my Enjin account. If you would like to see that it is also under the same IGN.

Also if it helps here’s some pictures of our last base before it got shut down.
http://imgur.com/a/aQ6Gm

Kandivia

Jul 29, 2019
Oh boy, have me and austita got ourselves in trouble or what. I think we need that fountain laid out now for spawn.. 'xD
After defeating the enderdragon we hopped through the end portal and wound up at spawn under blocks. Since spawn protection is on, we're suffocating and are unable to break out. Coordinates we spawn'd at are x:180 z: +206 with y: 67. We're pretty much stuck there as we don't want to lose the enderdragon egg and such. 'xD

Versepelles

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VulpisNoctis
What is your experience with FTB/mods? I've played on a couple of Tekkit servers before, and built an adventure map in FTB Ultimate (found here). Fluent in LUA and redpower (redstone & command blocks in vanilla). Here are some pics:
7gAGE.jpg

iPVQf.jpg

LyntY.png
Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? Hawaii, GMT -10
Why do you want to join? Just looking for a small community to build and hang out with.
What would you bring to the server? Some coconuts from Hawaii.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
qwerty - Last time someone applied for himself + a companion they caused the only amount of grief I've had to deal with on the server. They were quickly taken care of. I'm pleased with your reply and decided to accept it :)

Elrondus - I'm sorry I had forgotten to address your application yesterday I was quite busy with the server and completely overlooked it. You've got a great application and I like your building style, especially the one carved in the mountain. While writing this I'm still questioning whether to accept or deny but I think I've made my choice and...

Welcome to the server Elrondus, qwerty061, marauder231, and VulpisNoctis! :)

Kandi - Wut. I've removed spawn protection, I'll dig a 3x3x3 trench at spawn, hopefully that will do?

edit - those coords teled me to some random spot in the ocean but I'm going to guess you meant spawn and I noticed the problem there.. It should be fixed now. As for the egg, well they're craftable now, get working on your bees! :)

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: mypoopcanfly
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? played mindcrack and also ultimate on a sever i had
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? wisconsin
  • Why do you want to join? have not played unleashed yet looking for people to play with
  • What would you bring to the server? the knowledge of flying poop of course