Whitelist Server HazeCraft |Unleashed V1.1.7 | Whitelist | No plugins/banned items | 24 slots | PvE | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone should be able to get back on starting tomorrow afternoon, around 4pm gmt +1. This does mean a new map, third try, lucky try..?

I'll make sure that natura is on this time around and it looks like I'll have to whitelist everyone again. I shouldn't forget anyone but if I do make sure to let me know.

The reason we're sticking with our host is because this isn't some kind of service I'm buying but rather a favor from a friend who's got a ton of extra space on his dedis and is kind enough to host an ftb map for me. I'll also be updating the OP as we do now have a website where we have a minecraft sub-section and a new teamspeak IP with a minecraft section. Discussions and such can be had on both. :)

I fully understand if people do decide that they've had enough and want to venture and try their luck elsewhere as this is very frustrating. But I'm going to continue with this and everybody is more than welcome to stay.

Nold

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Nold250
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I like to experiment with all the mods but lately i have been digging into thaumcraft more as of late.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? Central Standard time U.S.
  • Why do you want to join? I am looking for a new group of people to hang out with and learn more about the mods.
  • What would you bring to the server? I will try to bring an upbeat attitude. most times though i do like to make jokes and just have fun.

Kandivia

Jul 29, 2019
Quite ridiculous I'd say, but I'm still here to stay. And everyone bear along as it's quite easy to get started and we haven't really built any full blown creations/buildings.

Kiliad1981

Jul 29, 2019
I know this wasnt your fault nick. im sure your about as annoyed as we all are. me and my brother discussed it and we decided that we are going to follow you again. we enjoyed the community and we thought you did a good job otherwise. I do however wanna make sure that your host does proper backups so that incidents like this dont happen again. We know that there are things that happen that are completely out of your control but thats one reason why proper daily backups can make sure that this wont happen again :)

So we look forward to the new map again, and we hope that folks will give this another shot as well.

qwerty061

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: qwerty061 & Marauder231
What is your experience with FTB/mods: I personally have been playing minecraft with mods since the birth of Industrial craft back when cabling consisted of full blown blocks you could change the texture of. The same thing goes for FTB, I've been playing it since its creation and have played with an extensive number of the modpacks it has to offer. My friend has been with me since right before FTB's birth and we've seen the rise and fall of some number of servers now.
Where do you reside at: I live in Maryland in the Eastern time zone, my friend is normally in the same timezone but he is currently in France with a study abroad program (We still tend to play at the same time though)
Why do you want to join: We both love FTB, I have to start with that. But the full story is the last server we played on the owner of the server abandoned paying for the server in favor of his vanilla pvp server. The co-owner and I then supported the server on our own dime but the entirety of the server was still owned under the account of the original owner. One day the owner came back onto our server demanding we pay him for direct use of the server, and when we refused he called the server host and had the server files deleted and the server shut down. Since then we've been looking for a new server to play on and this one seems to fit us just perfectly.
What would you bring to the server: Me and my friend have vast experience and expertise of almost every mod, and those we don't we are incredibly quick studies. We are both kind and rational people assuming we are being treated like such and we have a unique design that love to follow when building anything and it tends to lead our bases looking allot like Black Mesa.

Kiliad1981

Jul 29, 2019
Ill take some icy areas, you wouldnt believe how far I had to go to get a cold biome lol. Maybe it wont rain all the time too haha.

Miller Highs

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: MillerHighs
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I have been playing ftb for very close to a year in a half.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)?Eastern U.S
  • Why do you want to join?I like to play and help with other while im playing, I just dont like playing with the masses. I like the small community idea.
  • What would you bring to the server?Teaching, Builds, anything to improve the servers look and make it a comfortable area for everyone.

nart

Jul 29, 2019
Not whitelisted :( . I wona stay on this server the community was great . The server ran awesomely . and i dont mind starting again.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
You guys are awesome!

I will get to the new applicants when i get home today.

I'll include the requested biomes and definitely get on the auto backup this time around.

Bare with me while I get through a full day of Object Orientated design II :p

waldanno

Jul 29, 2019
d/w nart, the server should be up and running with all the ppl whitelisted again around 4pm GMT+1..... also Kandi, i hope our trio will remain strong and steady ! :D

Tettink

Jul 29, 2019
I've decided to give it one more try. I'm gonna be working together more with other peeps, because atm there is nothing fun anymore in trying to do everything yourself, just takes too much time :D. If you want to start a community thing, count me in.

Kiliad1981

Jul 29, 2019
Glad to hear that alot of the people are staying :D The community was terrific. Didnt have to worry about people stealing crap, everyone was awesome and helpful. The server was great minues the few things that should be fixed this time around :D

Besdies

Jul 29, 2019
I don't mind doing everything by myself, anyways best part i think about ftb is the early game.[DOUBLEPOST=1382967664][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe when can make a spawn town this time around? Then adventure out, I mean we don't have to i just think it be nice to do. :)