Whitelist Server HazeCraft |Unleashed V1.1.7 | Whitelist | No plugins/banned items | 24 slots | PvE | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Extort

Jul 29, 2019

IGN:
Extort713

What is your experience with FTB/mods?
General knowledge of mods, anything I don't know I'm not going to pester someone to teach me.
Where do you reside at (timezone will do)?
US, FL. Eastern Time.
Why do you want to join?
You're Whitelisted for 18+, so that's the main reason.
What would you bring to the server?
Pretty chill dude just looking to game.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so the aftermath of that issue from before is still causing problems and that is the reason for the downtime. I have no ETA when it will be back up but our host is hard at work to fix it. Stay tuned guys!

My friend, our host, has fixed the persisting problems and is now slowly updating the servers again! It should be online sometime real soon without expecting it to be going down again any time soon! :)

Nalta Strife

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: NaltaStrife

What is your experience with FTB/mods? I've been playing FTB for roughly 6-7 Months, beforehand I was playing tekkit on a small community whitelist server. I'm familiar with almost all mods in the pack with the exception of MFR, as I haven't used it enough in my builds.

Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? USA, FL. EST

Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a small, tight knit community that I can enjoy, meet new people, and learn from. Perhaps even make a friend or two?

What would you bring to the server? Myself, which includes my helpful demeanor, and my creativity.

darkjedibrad

Jul 29, 2019
  • Age: old enough to know better young enough not to care (40 be 41 next month)
  • IGN:darkjedibrad
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? middle i know some but not all
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? pacific
  • Why do you want to join? tired of playing 1.5 alone server iam on normally has not updated yet
  • What would you bring to the server? good humor, lots of deaths(i die alot) and help where needed

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back up! Fingers crossed for good measure. :)

Welcome to the server Nalta and darkjedibrad!

isnowcrash

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: isnowcrash
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I have good knowledge of all the mods in this pack.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? Washington State (pacific time zone)
  • Why do you want to join? To play Minecraft with mature people.
  • What would you bring to the server? A person with good knowledge of the game that's very helpful.

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:tapercrazy_jay
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods?i hav a gd knowledge of most the ftb mods if not i try to learn them n get use to them
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)?uk gmt
  • Why do you want to join? to enjoy n hav fun with other players, hav a gd laugh and joke about things
  • What would you bring to the server?i enjoy helping others in need with trading items or helping them with a project they want to build, i build nice clean building n make things that work right the first time n no cause any sever problems

Thyrann

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: - Thyrann
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? - Playing since original FTB map. Familiar with almost all mod (except magic ones)
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? Central Europe (UTC +1)
  • Why do you want to join? - Fed up of building just on my own, plus want to meet new people to build with. :)
  • What would you bring to the server? Calm and peaceful person (me), help on automation and mods (no designing - i am direwolfs 9x9 type of guy :-D)

Kiliad1981

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: jseitz81
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I have experiance with alot of the mods on FTB
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? EST time
  • Why do you want to join? Looking for a stable server and a nice community. One that does not have a huge amount of people
  • What would you bring to the server? I'm very helpful and creative and I can help out with the kowledge I have with the Mods.

Kandivia

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:kandivia
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I'm familiar with most aspects/mods of unleashed and have been playing with FTB modpacks for a good while, also hosting a small private server at once.
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? Pacific Standard Zone
  • Why do you want to join? Looking for a nice server to build and design in(with someone else along with would be nice too) without the complex plugins and limits that get in the way of normal gameplay experience.
  • What would you bring to the server? While making a low impact yet neatly designed base is a goal of mine, community projects would be nice to do.(Railcraft railways between towns has also been a goal of mine[though pretty pointless at most times xP]) I can also offer my knowledge of FTB to those inexperienced or in need of a suggestion.

leej89

Jul 29, 2019
im gonna be applying for 2 people me and my cousin
  • IGN: metalbuster101 (me)
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? been palying since ftb pack came out and played tekkit long before that
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? NC
  • Why do you want to join? looking to join a server, the old one we played on closed down and i just want a place to relax and build and have a enjoyable time
  • What would you bring to the server fun building, weird things and plenty of overcomplicated contraptcions

• IGN: meach69
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? just got into ftb about 2 months ago with my cousin, he knows most of the stuff i just build and mine LOL
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? NC
  • Why do you want to join?want to be able to play with him and our last server shut down without notice and just wana have fun
  • What would you bring to the server? mostly building, i make the ugly things he builds pretty

jchen2508

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
jchen2508
What is your experience with FTB/mods?
I am 100% new to the mod pack, but I have watched a series on it on youtube
Where do you reside at (timezone will do)?
China CST (UTC+8)
Why do you want to join?
to learn about ftb
What would you bring to the server?
(eventually, after I learn ftb) an industry with well-built factories and complicated machinery
Anything to add about obsessive compulsive disorders?
I HAVE to make things even and/or symmetrical

Vogon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vogonpt
What is your experience with FTB/mods? Been playing FTB since it came out... mostly single player
Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? GMT
Why do you want to join? looking for a friendly and mature FTB unleashed server where I can play occasionally (my child takes up a lot of time).
What would you bring to the server? I like to build and try to do FTB with style as well as function. May even record the occasional episode.
Anything to add about obsessive compulsive disorders? Symmetry... its all about symmetry... and looks, its got to look good.

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
Jchen - I'm afraid the age requirement is 18+ so I have to deny.

Vogon - I don't know where jchen got the idea that I needed to know something about obsessive compulsive disorders but the fact that you copy pasted his and just rewrote the answers makes me think you haven't read the OP and therefore not the rules either. We already have a large amount of players whitelisted and I can afford to be a lot more picky now and therefore I have to say that your application doesn't cut it. Denied.

Articwolf101

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Articwolf101
  • What is your experience with FTB/mods? I have been playing with mods for a year and have good knowledge of all the mods in unleashed and ultimate and other mods
  • Where do you reside at (timezone will do)? UK
  • Why do you want to join? I would like to play on a friendly server where there are trustworthy people where I can build without being confined by grief protection and having an enjoyable time with other minecraft players.
  • What would you bring to the server? My mod knowledge to share with other less experienced players and I like to help others with builds when needed and the occasional mega build contraption.