Whitelist Server HazardMC | Direwolf20 1.6.4/1.0.12 | White-List | No Lag | 24/7 | Survival | Vanilla-Ish | MCPC+ |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent757

Jul 29, 2019
Ok then
  • In-Game Name:Brent757
  • Real Age:14 (Nearly 15)
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join a closed FTB community and try to experiment with mods I haven't tried before
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods:I have quite a lot of experience with mods, such as Tekkit back in minecraft 1.2.5 and I have been playing a lot of FTB for a couple of months now.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules:Yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in quarries.

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:av1nash
  • Real Age:19
  • Why Do You Want To Join:looking for a server with a good community ,and hav fun with them
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: got lot of experience with almost all the mods i would say 9/10
  • Do You Agree To The Rules:yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: no water in quarries

Fluunged

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Joey_boy2000.
  • Real Age: 13.
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Singleplayer gets too boring.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've played around with most mods from FTB and tekkit so i would say i'm quite experienced.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes totally.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in the quarries.

Jax973

Jul 29, 2019
Server is down, it says it is up but I am unable to connect. Before the server went down there was major server side lag. Sometimes it says cant reach server. Others it says it is up. But I still can not connect.

Reactions: Keeks

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Orbitus2001
  • Real Age: 31
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to play with other people on Feed the Beast. Kinda boring playing single player.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have been playing for roughly 6 months to a year with feed the beast on all of the packs but this is my favorite one.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in Quarries.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Ok then
  • In-Game Name:Brent757
  • Real Age:14 (Nearly 15)
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join a closed FTB community and try to experiment with mods I haven't tried before
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods:I have quite a lot of experience with mods, such as Tekkit back in minecraft 1.2.5 and I have been playing a lot of FTB for a couple of months now.
Welcome to HMC, hope you enjoy your stay. :)
  • In-Game Name:av1nash
  • Real Age:19
  • Why Do You Want To Join:looking for a server with a good community ,and hav fun with them
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: got lot of experience with almost all the mods i would say 9/10
  • Do You Agree To The Rules:yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: no water in quarries
Welcome to HMC, enjoy your stay! :D
  • In-Game Name: Joey_boy2000.
  • Real Age: 13.
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Singleplayer gets too boring.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've played around with most mods from FTB and tekkit so i would say i'm quite experienced.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes totally.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in the quarries.
Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy your stay at HMC! :p
  • In-Game Name: Orbitus2001
  • Real Age: 31
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I want to play with other people on Feed the Beast. Kinda boring playing single player.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have been playing for roughly 6 months to a year with feed the beast on all of the packs but this is my favorite one.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in Quarries.
Welcome to the server, enjoy your stay at HMC.

PS: Server is not down, people are on as we speak. :p

DW20 1.0.9 is out, will be updated later today! :)

Last edited:

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
Well seems that the whitelisting didn't work for me. It won't let me into the server.

AustinKZombie

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:AustinKZombie
  • Real Age:14
  • Why Do You Want To Join:Ive beening looking for a new server ever since my last server closed
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Ive played man mod packs before with the same pack
  • Do You Agree To The Rules:Yes they are well though out
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds:Water in Quarrys

LHman97

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: LHman97
  • Real Age:17
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I am looking for a server with a great community because i got bored of playing single player
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have been playing mods for about a year and a half and have a good understanding of most mods
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes i agree to the rules. They seem fair and easy to abide
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in Quarrys

Callum1708

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Callum1708
  • Real Age:15
  • Why Do You Want To Join:Because i want a FTB server to play with friends on.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Well, I've been playing with mods since 1.2.5, I have a lot of experience with buildcraft and industrial craft.

Reptillian

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name : RebRebz
  • Real Age: 17
  • Why Do You Want To Join: It's hard to find any good servers and this server was my best bet. My friend Fireblade55 was accepted and I hope to play with him
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have a lot of experience with FTB Ultimate but direwolf20 will be a new learning experience.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes I agree to the rules.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in your quarries.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:AustinKZombie
  • Real Age:14
  • Why Do You Want To Join:Ive beening looking for a new server ever since my last server closed
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Ive played man mod packs before with the same pack
  • Do You Agree To The Rules:Yes they are well though out
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds:Water in Quarrys
Welcome to HMC! Enjoy your stay!
  • In-Game Name: LHman97
  • Real Age:17
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I am looking for a server with a great community because i got bored of playing single player
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have been playing mods for about a year and a half and have a good understanding of most mods
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes i agree to the rules. They seem fair and easy to abide
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in Quarrys
Welcome to HMC. Have a great time.
  • In-Game Name: Callum1708
  • Real Age:15
  • Why Do You Want To Join:Because i want a FTB server to play with friends on.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Well, I've been playing with mods since 1.2.5, I have a lot of experience with buildcraft and industrial craft.
Welcome to HMC! Enjoy it here. :)
  • In-Game Name : RebRebz
  • Real Age: 17
  • Why Do You Want To Join: It's hard to find any good servers and this server was my best bet. My friend Fireblade55 was accepted and I hope to play with him
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have a lot of experience with FTB Ultimate but direwolf20 will be a new learning experience.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes I agree to the rules.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in your quarries.
Welcome to the server, enjoy your stay! :)

P.S: Server is online! :D And it is 1.0.9!

daan2202

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: daan2202
  • Real Age: 15
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I Would like to give this new pack a try, and to me the best way to do so (as I see it) is to start with a fresh new server and its community!
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: in total more then 1,5 years of experience with FTB, also a few months tekkit.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: I agree to any and all rules.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: placing water into a running qaury, I always used to do so to prevent it from becoming a huge lava pool, but if its not alowd I'll just use pumps.
btw, does the server have a website? (and if so, whats the adress?)

DarkLord10

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Sandro0802
  • Real Age: 16
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I'm looking for a server with a good community and not too many restrictions. Also I hope this server won't be down a lot like other FTB servers.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've been playing FTB since Mindcrack/Direwolf/Ultimate and before that I played tekkit, so I am pretty experienced I know most of the mods.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes I do,
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Don't Put Water In Your Quarries

davitkikoria

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: davitkikoria
Real Age: 17
Why Do You Want To Join: I'm looking for a small community to play with
What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I'm new with modded MC and hoping to learn as I go.
Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes
Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Putting water in quarries.

Ryr1124

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: ryr1124
  • Real Age: 30
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I enjoy playing with others, more incentive to build nice grand structures
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Experienced with almost all DW20 mods, I am quite clueless about Ars Magica 2 though
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in Quarries will corrupt worlds, nobody wants that!

Status
Not open for further replies.