Whitelist Server HazardMC | Direwolf20 1.6.4/1.0.12 | White-List | No Lag | 24/7 | Survival | Vanilla-Ish | MCPC+ |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: ohhworddd
  • Real Age: 16
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I Want to play FTB with a small community of people.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Alot, my best mods are Thermal expansion, IC2, Natura, Tinkers construct.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: putting water in a quarries.

captproton17

Jul 29, 2019
Well I try to get into this morn. But I got error, with Railcraft- something about MicroBlocks.tile I have the 1.08 files. Did you add something else to the Pack. Also nobody was on. Did anyone else get on. (plus last nite, it was offline- for being 24/7 it not.lol

Tchigster

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Tchigster
  • Real Age: 38
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Being new to the modded version of minecraft, I am searching for a kind and fun community.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I started a few days agon with DW20, only Vanilla before.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: putting water in my quarries

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I would like to apply for the whitelist on your server. My IGN is Brent757 and I am nearly 15. I would like to join this server because I have been wandering from server to server and I have found that everyone will greif and raid you, but usually on whitelisted servers there isn't as much. That and I want a server where I can just mess around with mods. I have quite a lot of experience with mods that spans back to tekkit and before that but not too much on FTB because I have never really had the computer to be able to play on it until now. I completely agree with the rules and the answer you are looking for is putting water into your quarries.
Denied, please fill out the application in the format I provided.
IGN: Codename456
The reason I want to join this sever is a whitelisted server makes it more of a community and communities playing minecraft makes the game more interesting
I have been playing mods for a year now but I would say I have a general competence of about 7/10
I agree to all rules
The answer to your question is not to place water in quarries[DOUBLEPOST=1388757719][/DOUBLEPOST]o srry by the way im 16
Denied, fill out the application in the format provided.
White-List Information:
  • In-Game Name:Starznbarz
  • Real Age:17
  • Why Do You Want To Join:Becous i love playing vanila ftb servers and have fun with nice people :D
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods:i love theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem :D
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: ofcorese :D
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds:water in quari rull :( (no free obsidion,sad story)
Denied, please add more information to the experience section of the application, your answer did not answer the question.
  • In-Game Name: Scythk
  • Real Age: 19
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I'm looking for a fun, relaxed, and open world where everyone can enjoy.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Experienced with majority of the mods in the pack.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in quarries.
Accepted, welcome to the server, I hope you enjoy your stay! :)
  • In-Game Name: MrGeorge547
  • Why Do You Want To Join: to make new friends in the community and help them out
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Applied energistics, thermal expansion, build craft, ic2
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: yep
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds:
    • Don't Put Water In Your Quarries (Will Corrupt Worlds)
Welcome! Make sure to learn most of the mods in the pack, since they are very cool! :)
  • In-Game Name: tehstatus
  • Real Age: 17
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Looking for a nice community to play on
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Lots, i have been playing feed the beast for a while and have also messed around with custom packs
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in quarries, which is a shame because it used to be so good at getting obsidian
Welcome to the server! Have fun on HMC! :)
  • In-Game Name:slaeb2012
  • Real Age:sorry that info us unavalible i hope youll still accept me
  • Why Do You Want To Join:THIS SERVER LOOKS COOL and my friend ummm broke his server and i need a awesome fun FTB server
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods:ive watched a lot of vids and played a lot only dont really knowrail craft and steves carts TO well but i know a bit
  • Do You Agree To The Rules:Yes i do
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds:water in qurrys orrupts worlds for some apparent reson i guess so you cant have water in quarrys so im assuming that means no ocean quarrys?
Denied, I need to know if you're age due to the fact that if you're younger then 12 years old, you will not be allowed to join, and, if the age is fake, I can find out quite easily by the way the person acts on the server.
IGN: AnthonyManthony
I am 16 years old
The reason I want to join this sever is to play with other people.
I have played several modpacks in tekkit and FTB competence: 6/10
I agree to all rules
Placing water into quarries will corrupt the world.
You didn't follow the format, but, you did at the same time, so accepted! Welcome to HMC! :)
  • In-Game Name: ohhworddd
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I Want to play FTB with a small community of people.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: Alot, my best mods are Thermal expansion, IC2, Natura, Tinkers construct.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: putting water in a quarries.
Welcome to HMC, enjoy your stay! :)
  • In-Game Name: Tchigster
  • Real Age: 38
  • Why Do You Want To Join: Being new to the modded version of minecraft, I am searching for a kind and fun community.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I started a few days agon with DW20, only Vanilla before.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: putting water in my quarries
Welcome to the server, I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

slaeb2012

Jul 29, 2019
ok im 13 i just didn't wanna say because i was scared to but i guess i will and i am not lieing i promise i am very mature

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
Well I try to get into this morn. But I got error, with Railcraft- something about MicroBlocks.tile I have the 1.08 files. Did you add something else to the Pack. Also nobody was on. Did anyone else get on. (plus last nite, it was offline- for being 24/7 it not.lol
The server has been all night, you need to re-install the pack to get rid of that error. :3[DOUBLEPOST=1388799418][/DOUBLEPOST]
ok im 13 i just didn't wanna say because i was scared to but i guess i will and i am not lieing i promise i am very mature
I'm sorry but denied, at the moment it looks like you're not acting your age. Please, there are multiple different servers to join. :)

Codename456

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Codename456
Real Age: 16
Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join because a small community of people playing together makes the game that much more interesting and makes the game that much more fun
What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have been playing mods for about year now and I am pretty good at them, but I want to become better though
Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes I do
Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Placing water in quarries

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Codename456
Real Age: 16
Why Do You Want To Join: I want to join because a small community of people playing together makes the game that much more interesting and makes the game that much more fun
What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have been playing mods for about year now and I am pretty good at them, but I want to become better though
Do You Agree To The Rules: Yes I do
Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Placing water in quarries
Welcome to HMC, hope you enjoy your stay. :)

I see that people can't join, but I can for some reason, what's the issue exactly?

Jax973

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Jax973
  • Real Age: 13
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I am looking for a good group of active and helpful people to play FTB with!
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I know alot about these mods, I have been playing FTB for about 8 months. I know alot about IndustrialCraft, Thermal Expansion, ThaumCraft, Ars Magica 2, and Tinkerers construct.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Dont put water in your quarries.

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Jax973
  • Real Age: 13
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I am looking for a good group of active and helpful people to play FTB with!
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I know alot about these mods, I have been playing FTB for about 8 months. I know alot about IndustrialCraft, Thermal Expansion, ThaumCraft, Ars Magica 2, and Tinkerers construct.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Dont put water in your quarries.
Welcome to the server! I hope you enjoy your stay at HMC! :)

Fireblade55

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:
  • Fireblade55
  • Real Age:
  • Why Do You Want To Join:
  • i've been searchin' for a server that'll give some good ol' casual gameplay without some kids ruining some builds here and there.
  • also, these rules seem fair and i have no complaints tbh.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods:
  • not too much experience as a mod/with mods, other than getting banned 'cause i supposedly use hacked clients and then getting unbanned shortly after (on faction servers)
  • Do You Agree To The Rules:
  • ofc
  • those quarries underwater like to corrupt worlds on a daily
  • dont hate 'cuz this application doesnt look like a formal one
  • but these colors are fine as hell

flying_pig1237

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: flying_pig1237
  • Real Age:14
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I have been looking for an FTB server with a rather friendly community. Just one that I can really enjoy. I have missed servers like that after my old one closed down.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: SI played tekkit for about 6 months before the FTB pack got released for public use.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: absolutely
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: The one involving putting water in quarries.
  • Hope to see you soon!

Thommyknocker

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: thomyknocker
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I am looking for some people to play with, single player can get boring. plus i am going to need some help with some of the newer mods like Ars Magica 2
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have been modding sense before mod packs like FTB came out. But i have not really played sense 1.2.5 MC so most of these mods are new to me.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: water in Water In Your Quarries.

LegendOfApocalypse

Jul 29, 2019
White-List Information:
  • In-Game Name: Kuba12144
  • Real Age:18
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I enjoy multiplayer experience with FTB. And just love building giant machines to do things I can't be bothered to.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've played with FTB since ive seen it on direwolf's channel about year ago. Played Tekkit before that so i say in good with dem mods
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: I do agree with the Rules. I hate people who grief and steal anyway. I usually set up some protection anyway you know for fun.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in Quarries. Huh never knew that's a thing.

Last edited:

CaMpEeeeer

Jul 29, 2019
  • Why Do You Want To Join:Becous i love playing vanila ftb servers and have fun with nice people :D
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods:i play with mods from when mindcrack pack came out so i got realy good experiance with them :D
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds:water in quari rull :( (no free obsidion,sad story)

SilentThief

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:
  • Fireblade55
  • Real Age:
  • Why Do You Want To Join:
  • i've been searchin' for a server that'll give some good ol' casual gameplay without some kids ruining some builds here and there.
  • also, these rules seem fair and i have no complaints tbh.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods:
  • not too much experience as a mod/with mods, other than getting banned 'cause i supposedly use hacked clients and then getting unbanned shortly after (on faction servers)
  • Do You Agree To The Rules:
  • ofc
  • those quarries underwater like to corrupt worlds on a daily
  • dont hate 'cuz this application doesnt look like a formal one
  • but these colors are fine as hell
Welcome to the server, enjoy your stay!
  • In-Game Name: flying_pig1237
  • Real Age:14
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I have been looking for an FTB server with a rather friendly community. Just one that I can really enjoy. I have missed servers like that after my old one closed down.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: SI played tekkit for about 6 months before the FTB pack got released for public use.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: absolutely
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: The one involving putting water in quarries.
  • Hope to see you soon!
You are accepted, welcome to HMC! :)
  • In-Game Name: thomyknocker
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I am looking for some people to play with, single player can get boring. plus i am going to need some help with some of the newer mods like Ars Magica 2
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I have been modding sense before mod packs like FTB came out. But i have not really played sense 1.2.5 MC so most of these mods are new to me.
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: yes
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: water in Water In Your Quarries.
Welcome to the server, enjoy your stay at HMC! :)
White-List Information:
  • In-Game Name: Kuba12144
  • Real Age:18
  • Why Do You Want To Join: I enjoy multiplayer experience with FTB. And just love building giant machines to do things I can't be bothered to.
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods: I've played with FTB since ive seen it on direwolf's channel about year ago. Played Tekkit before that so i say in good with dem mods
  • Do You Agree To The Rules: I do agree with the Rules. I hate people who grief and steal anyway. I usually set up some protection anyway you know for fun.
  • Which One Of The Rules Will Corrupt Worlds: Water in Quarries. Huh never knew that's a thing.
Welcome, enjoy your stay at HMC. :D
  • What Experience Do You Have With Mods:i play with mods from when mindcrack pack came out so i got realy good experiance with them :D
Welcome, welcome, enjoy your stay at HMC! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.