Having fun with liquid Glowstone >.>

mindlesspuppetz

Jul 29, 2019
Just like the title says, I recently discovered liquid glowstone's properties when dumped from a bucket. Once I found out what it did, I HAD to have some fun with it.

Sorry for the external link to Imgur gallery, but the upload feature was not liking my uploads for some reason...

http://imgur.com/a/86S8I

Reactions: Ako_the_Builder

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
Thats cool!

I THINK the glowstone source block will eventually migrate to wherever it is flowing and re-solidify there. Its never happened to me, i read KL say so.

For image posting i use postimage.org, its similar to pastebin, but for images.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Thats cool!

I THINK the glowstone source block will eventually migrate to wherever it is flowing and re-solidify there. Its never happened to me, i read KL say so.

For image posting i use postimage.org, its similar to pastebin, but for images.

Actually, it'll stay there forever, as long as there's a glass block directly above it.

mindlesspuppetz

Jul 29, 2019
It stays there, has for 2 weeks now. As for image hosting, Imgur works just fine for me and I have no need to use another site. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
It stays there, has for 2 weeks now. As for image hosting, Imgur works just fine for me and I have no need to use another site. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

postimage works in a "disconnected" manner, you need no account, and it lets you link images directly.
Once you upload the image becomes part of the cloud, and even you cnanot delete it, nor need to worry about it again.

Its awesome for disposable posts, or for not exposing your images account (for example if you had family pictures or such in the same photobucket and didnt want those easily accessible)