Having an issue with my turtles

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Chef_De_Kill

Jul 29, 2019
I started a Single play FTB Unleashed and got to the point were i could run some turtles.... I built 4 turtles 3 mining and 1 felling got one mining up and running but when i tried to get the next lot running the command screen was blank couldn't enter nothing into the turtles. I have surplied a screen shot hopfully someone has had a similar problem or knows how to fix it

Attachments

• 2013-11-06_00.25.05.png
    2013-11-06_00.25.05.png
    64.6 KB · Views: 83

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

or did you try unplugging it?

but it may be that a script is already running when you opened the command screen. try pressing ctrl+r to reboot it and see what happens.

angelnc

Jul 29, 2019
That doesn't look like a running turtle to me.
At least not one programmed by someone new to CC.
There is not version info of the turtle OS.

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England
I have seen a video where an existing turtle eventually died in this way for no apparent reason. As you are in single player you could try deleting the turtles and cheating new ones in or cheating in the materials and recrafting them.

Chef_De_Kill

Jul 29, 2019
well none of that worked..... For some reason all my turtles seem to be stuffed up. it looks to me like there are no DIR in there programming so I'm gonna try to set up some wireless ones and see if that helps.

Chef_De_Kill

Jul 29, 2019
yeah the one i had working isn't working and all my computer craft isn't working and when i did force update I keep getting an error.

Chef_De_Kill

Jul 29, 2019
Ok finally was able to reinstall mod pack for unleashed but still while in survive I get the blank screen but in creative it works fine. any suggestions gonna try a new seed see if it was something to do with the saved game.....

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
Which operating system are you using ?

Also, any recent updates ? It's possible you've hit an un-tested upgrade issue.

Whenever I update Unleashed, for instance, I save off the key files like ops.txt, white_list.txt, and any config files I made changes to. I then *completely* erase the FTB Unleashed folder. That way, the new version has a fresh environment. I then either copy/paste the files back, such as ops.txt and white_list.txt, or else merge (compare/delta) them back, especially if it's something like a config.

None of the above may apply to you, just trying to cover an additional base.