Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

rellish

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: rellish
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: I have read them over about twice so I'm confident I understand them.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm not incredibly artistic or creative but I try my best to make my creations looking satisfactory enough. I'm really friendly and helpful and if you require help for a big build project I will try my best to help.
Why do you want to join us?: I usually play in a small server with a few friends, but now I'm looking for something bigger and more social.
Do you have any previous bans?: As far as my memory serves I believe I have none.
If answered yes, how come?: N/A
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have played Direwolf and Mindcrack mod pack for about 4-5 months now, I'm looking to delve deeper in the mods I neglected in the past.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: According to the server info the server restarts every two hours.
What is your secret code?: 185

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, please stop wasting your time with those applys. They're really not what we are looking for.

Tazzy

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: TazzyyFFS
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, I have read the entire first page on this thread and I fully understood all the rules. All the rules seems fair and seem like good rules.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Well, I'm not gonna go with the bullshit thing ' I am special cuz.. '. I am a 16 year old guy that just wants to play some feed the beast on a 'community' server with friendly people. I am a very friendly guy that can take jokes on my own expense and have fun playing :]
Why do you want to join us?: What really wanted me to join this server was that thing where if you move away from 3000 blocks you get tp'ed back to the spawn. This way it really is a community server and everyone isn't spread across the whole server with 4000 blocks between each base. Really seems great, and I hope I can get on !
Do you have any previous bans?: Honestly, no. I've never been banned on minecraft, lol.
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I do! I've played plenty of mods before, and I've played tekkit ( till I realized it wasn't 'legit' because they didnt get permission ) and then I started playing feed the beast and I loved it! There is so many things to do in feed the beast!
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server restarts every 2hrs without any announcement, duhh!
What is your secret code?:201

HolyMudkip

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: HolyMudkip
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: I have read the rules.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I like to play with other people and love working with people too. I've been playing singleplayer FTB and it's getting boring. I have experience with TE, IC2, SC2 and RP2, so I won't spam questions. My builds are kept clean and tidy, so that means no full cobblestone builds.
Why do you want to join us?: Like I said, I love playing with other people and love building, working, exploring with other people! I did play on another server, but it kept crashing and never came back on, so this is mainly why I'd like to join, and the community here sounds really nice.
Do you have any previous bans?: No I do not.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I have experience with TE, IC2, SC2 and RP2.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restarts every 2 hours.
What is your secret code?: My secret code is 8 15.

Extreme8897

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Extreme8897
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, I have read the full post, about five times, looking for a decent server. This one seems to be the best.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Well, I should start off by saying I an active player, though I can't be on as often as I like due to school, and sports, and things of that nature. I enjoy to watch people, such as the Mindcrack guys play FTB, as well as build myself. I enjoy the technical stuff of Minecraft, and will also make it a point that my builds are to the utmost aesthetic quality that I hold myself to.
Why do you want to join us?: I want a small community, and the easy-mode recipes for the pack. I also want some friends, as well as guides for where I just can't grasp the concept of something, and I believe this server has a good number of people with that type of "helping" mindset.
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope
If answered yes, how come?: Haven't been banned to tell ya. :D
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have experience in Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft, Thaumcraft, and Redpower. I am jsut getting around the the others.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: It resets every two hours, with no warning.
What is your secret code?: 4 24 (Sorry about the blocky, and bold, looking app, couldn't get the sizes and fonts right for some reason)

samnooneson

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:
samnooneson
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:
Yep! Very clear and simple!
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:
I can speak fluent English and I'm good with other people. I'm a good builder and I always try to make my things look nice and as well as that I love to help people and I never usually live alone as I find that very boring. Honesty is a big thing for me and I'm a very trustworthy guy. I'll probably be spending many hours on the server and I like to mingle with the community as much as I can and get to know everyone as my friends. When I build things I tend to build things on a big scale so expect to see many large projects and huge factories by me. :)
Why do you want to join us?:
I'm looking for a small friendly community to play with and enjoy FTB with.
Do you have any previous bans?:
Nope
Do you have any experience with the mods?:
Yes, I've used Industrial Craft for as long as I can remember and I love Gregtech.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:
The server restarts.
What is your secret code?:
19-1

SoliceEclipse

Jul 29, 2019
Well... I'm having some computer issues that sprang up out of no where. Suddenly it's running super slow and seeing how minecraft is practically unplayable with 5 fps... yeah, I might not be on the server for a while until I figure out a fix for it.

Scarrboros

Jul 29, 2019
Well... I'm having some computer issues that sprang up out of no where. Suddenly it's running super slow and seeing how minecraft is practically unplayable with 5 fps... yeah, I might not be on the server for a while until I figure out a fix for it.
Have you tried installing Optifine. Apart from some graphical issues (that are greatly dwindled if you don't use high settings) it will most likely help a bit.

Dimitriye98

Jul 29, 2019
Age: 14 However I do believe that I am mature enough to be a good member of the community.
In-game Name: dimitriye98
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Well, I will be a productive part of the community and will respect all those in authority, I put so much effort into the aesthetics of my builds that when I play on a private server with my little brother he gets mad because I won't let him use the machine until it LOOKS good.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join you because I've been looking for a good server. I took break from Minecraft for about a month and during that time a change of management on the server I used to play on drove me away due to new server policies severely restricting the power of the mods.
Do you have any previous bans?: I think I was once temp banned for X-Raying about a year ago but I believe that's it.
If answered yes, how come?: See above.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I've been playing with most of these mods since I started Minecraft. I actually installed mods before even starting the game vanilla :p
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server Restart
What is your secret code?: 49

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
Guys if you are bellow the required age and/or you are writing applies with 4 sentences, dont bother, please.

Call_Me_Dejaja

Jul 29, 2019
Man, was chuggin along nicely all by myself for a while there, then Feen and a bunch of others logged in and within a few minutes BOOM server shuts down and doesnt start up again.. right when I was about to start my very first quarry... *sigh*

doesnt look like the server's coming back online for awhile... guess I'll call it a night.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Server crash error:

Code:
2013-01-21 14:44:44 [SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception t
t: Ticking tile entity
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:685)
at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:270)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:598)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 20
at com.eloraam.redpower.machine.TileBufferChest.a(TileBufferChest.java:109)
at buildcraft.core.inventory.TransactorSimple.getPartialSlot(TransactorSimple.java:40)
at buildcraft.core.inventory.TransactorSided.getPartialSlot(TransactorSided.java:30)
at buildcraft.core.inventory.TransactorSimple.inject(TransactorSimple.java:21)
at buildcraft.core.inventory.Transactor.add(Transactor.java:16)
at buildcraft.core.utils.Utils.addToRandomInventory(Utils.java:81)
at buildcraft.factory.TileQuarry.mineStack(TileQuarry.java:436)
at buildcraft.factory.TileQuarry.positionReached(TileQuarry.java:404)
at buildcraft.factory.TileQuarry.moveHead(TileQuarry.java:771)
at buildcraft.factory.TileQuarry.g(TileQuarry.java:155)
at yc.h(World.java:2155)
at in.h(WorldServer.java:516)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:679)
... 4 more

If you have any suggestions how to fix this, feel free to.
At this point all I can is remove Buildcraft and remove all buildcraft related items from the world.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
#UPDATE: That doesn't work. Going back to an backup of 14 hours ago. Let me know if you've figured a fix.

I'm banning the recipe for quarries again. Quarries can be obtained for the materials if you've shown either me or Feenrus your set up is correct.

Pandemoneus

Jul 29, 2019
#UPDATE: That doesn't work. Going back to an backup of 14 hours ago. Let me know if you've figured a fix.

I'm banning the recipe for quarries again. Quarries can be obtained for the materials if you've shown either me or Feenrus your set up is correct.

It looks like someone placed a RedPower buffer at a quarry.

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: TehKnight117
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am a person who is friendly to others and does not disrespect others.
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join you because I want to join a community that is grief-free and is a friendly environment.
Do you have any previous bans?: None.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I've had quite some experience.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: You are kicked for every 2 hours because the server is restarting.
What is your secret code?: 5 25