Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it is Offline, I am trying to reach the Admin but not much luck so far, sorry guys! :S

Smackzter

Jul 29, 2019
The FTP is really weird for uniquehosting. Honestly can't update it without dragging/dropping every single file. You'll have to wait for Jenial as she might know a better method. Gonna start the server tho.

jack196

Jul 29, 2019
The FTP is really weird for uniquehosting. Honestly can't update it without dragging/dropping every single file. You'll have to wait for Jenial as she might know a better method. Gonna start the server tho.
Cool at least its back up the method is a file uploader like filezilla[DOUBLEPOST=1357160924][/DOUBLEPOST]
Cool at least its back up the method is a file uploader like filezilla
server is still down though :(

Smackzter

Jul 29, 2019
It shouldn't be.

And jack please don't lecture me in how to upload files to it. They don't offer FTP other than their own browser one.

jack196

Jul 29, 2019
It shouldn't be.

And jack please don't lecture me in how to upload files to it. They don't offer FTP other than their own browser one.
wasent just trying to help sorry :mad:[DOUBLEPOST=1357170057][/DOUBLEPOST]
It shouldn't be.

Also its still down

Smackzter

Jul 29, 2019
You'll have to wait for Jenial i'm afraid. Looks like something is messing up with the world after a restart. I'm kinda at family so it's really difficult for me to do this kind of stuffs

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
You'll have to wait for Jenial i'm afraid. Looks like something is messing up with the world after a restart. I'm kinda at family so it's really difficult for me to do this kind of stuffs

Thanks anyway Smack, any idea about when Jenial arrives?

Smackzter

Jul 29, 2019
I doubt the map is broken.

I "can" fix it but stuff might break and i really wont do that without Jenial around.