Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Nekthyst
Rules: Read + Understood!
Motivation: I'm gonna build the coolest most useful and awesome contraptions ever! (also jack196 recommended this server I'm his friend)
Why join?: Small server = Small community so get to know everyone also no spammers griefers etc. and the server is relatively close to where I live so less lagg (hopefully)
Previous bans: NONE! :)
Experience: I've played tekkit before (yes I know it's outdated but it's something :p) also a lot of experementation in single player
PS. Kicked because server restart
Code 514

I didn't notice at first you were the friend Jack196 recruited, my bad, I promised him to let his friend in.

Welcome, please enjoy your stay on havencraft!

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I'm implanting a new rule. I've been on the server for 4 minutes and already got majorly annoyed by the way players talk on the server.
It's fine to chit-chat with made up words, but for the love of god, use the grammar schools tried to teach you.
English is not my native language either, and my grammar/spelling isn't perfect either, but that's no reason to make every sentence a riddle to understand.

Thus, this new rule will be;

You must speak proper English, and able to write understandable sentences with correct spelling & grammar.

Sorry for the inconvience, but I dont want to make this server look like a ''12 years-old trolllolol server''.

/ragemode off

-Jenial

Nickmaz

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: RenatusNick
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yup!
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: You should whitelist me because I am a very active player, love playing multiplayer, and can offer a lot of help to people new to the pack.
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join you because you are the best looking feed the beast server out there and would love to come hang out with you guys.
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope!
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Been playing ftb since it came out, and before it did, i had most of the mods in my singleplayer world.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart.
What is your secret code?: 18, 5

elwolvo

Jul 29, 2019
- In-game Name: elwolvo
- Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, I have.
- Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I've been playing minecraft for a very long time and I've been in quite a few clans. I love contributing to a cause (like a spawn village or a group project) and I'm a very active player with a friendly and positive attitude.
- Why do you want to join us?: I like playing together with other people. I've been playing minecraft since it was in alpha with friends, but lately, most of those people don't play anymore. Now I want to play together with other people and create awesome structures and machines. I've been playing singleplayer for about a month now, but it gets boring due to not being able to talk to other people. I love FTB and I'm hoping to create awesome things with it on your server.
- Do you have any previous bans?: No, I don't.
- If answered yes, how come?: /
- Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, I've been playing FTB for about a month now (I'm not super skilled though). I've mostly been using Industrialcraft and Buildcraft, but I'm hoping to check out the other mods soon.
- P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Because the server restarts every 2 hours.
- What is your secret code?: 512

GoldxGod

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:GoldxGod
Have you fully read and understood the rules?:Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you:I am great with the mods and I love pvp
Why do you want to join us?:Because this seems like a mature staff and group
Do you have any previous bans?:Not that I know of......So no
If answered yes, how come?:N/A
Do you have any experience with the mods?:Yes
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?:Restarting of the server
What is your secret code?:Cookies

Kubkin

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Kubkin
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, I have.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I am friendly guy looking for a tightly knit community. I used to play vanilla with friends, but we didn't work on big projects, we are/were all pretty new at the game.
Why do you want to join us?: Singleplayer gets boring. On the one hand because I want to show off my work (though it isn't really impressive..), on the other hand to work on bigger projects together.I was looking around, pinging the IPs to make sure the ping isn't too high. Since this server is in Europe, I shouldn't experience any lag (26ms ping, I am Dutch myself).
Apart from that, I really like the way you handle recruitment; it should weed out a lot of "less mature" people. This is not meant to suck up to you, it's just how I experience this recruitment process.
Do you have any previous bans?: No
If answered yes, how come?: n/a
Do you have any experience with the mods?: About 2 weeks in single player, only during my evenings. I am not really experienced at vanilla Minecraft either, and that is what makes it fun if you ask me. I learn more stuff every time I play. I'm a software engineer in real life and I only found out 2 days ago about turtles! I'm looking forward to writing programs for those.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restarts automatically, without an announcement.
What is your secret code?: 1121

vjunkie

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: vjunkie
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'd like to think that I'm a friendly and mature individual, I've played minecraft since in-dev and usually keep to myself.
Why do you want to join us?: I can not stand singleplayer anymore, having a community around me encourages me to play and continue to build. Your server sounds quite promising and the criteria offered intrigued me.
Do you have any previous bans?: No.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I've played with several of the mods included in the FTB Pack-A for along time, I can't honestly gauge how long it has been. I'm familiar with many of the aspects of the mods in any case.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Auto-restarts come unannounced and occur every 2 hours.
What is your secret code?: 2210

LaidMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Laidmonkey
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yeah i understand
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I have played a lot of FTB and i can bring lots of people help with things they don't understand. I play minecraft itself for 2 and a half year now and I sitll love it. I don't like grieving an stealing.
Why do you want to join us?: Well, I want to become a youtuber. to become this i wanted to find a server witch has an Friendly and mature community.
Do you have any previous bans?: No i haven't been ever banned before.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I Play a lot of tekkit for a couple years now. after FTB beta came i started to play FTB and I still love it very much.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts every 2 hours.
What is your secret code?: 1201

13hamburgers

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: 13hamburgers
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I'm not gonna break stuff, and im another person to add to your server!
Why do you want to join us?: My friend plays and i want to play with him. (vjunkie)(also thats what she said)
Do you have any previous bans?: No.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: yes, and i have played tekkit
What is your secret code?: 81

GYY52380

Jul 29, 2019
I like how you accept new players and don't want to accept me :3
By the way, I would really like to donate, but I don't have money nor credit cards.
Also, if you are worried that I would turn this server in ''12 years-old trolllolol server'', I can tell you that you are wrong. I never enjoyed griefing nor being rude to anyone. The worst thing I did was a little cobweb prank.
But after all, it all depends on your decision.

Merry christmas!

Kiuny

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Kiuny
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Well, I'm interested in playing on a server and I'm even more interested now that RedPower 2 will be soon included in the pack. Can't wait to build cool contraptions with the new friends I'm going to make here.
Why do you want to join us?: It seems like this is a cool server, worth playing on, with good community and and specifications
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes
If answered yes, how come?: I really do not know. I found out about my bans when I was trying to get on another server. They didn't accept me because I had 2 bans (I think) from the summer of 2011. I simply don't know why I got them. I tried talking to the owners of those 2 servers but no one answered me.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I think I do. I mean I'm subscribed to Direwolf's channel since his first season so I would say I know the mods, but I still have quite a lot of things to learn about the stuff added recently.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts every 2 hours without an announcement so all the players are kicked to prevent losing their items (I think).
What is your secret code?: 119

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
We're just holding back letting new players in, as the map will reset soon on the release of RedPower. Stay tuned!

Nickmaz

Jul 29, 2019
Those apply's are too short and basic. Sowwy.

did you even bother to read mine? its longer than 3/4 of the other apps on here, yet they get accepted? id rather not join the server then, since the mods dont seem to take their responsibilities seriously.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
did you even bother to read mine? its longer than 3/4 of the other apps on here, yet they get accepted? id rather not join the server then, since the mods dont seem to take their responsibilities seriously.

Haha, very well. Take care!

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys. I thought we might change from FTB-Beta-A to the mindcrack pack. What are your thoughts?

jamesw40k

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys. I thought we might change from FTB-Beta-A to the mindcrack pack. What are your thoughts?

I'm still wanting to know the difference between the mindcrack pack and the ultimate pack. The only difference I know of is that GregTech is set to hardmode on Mindcrack. So I'll have to know more before I decide