Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pineapples.

Jul 29, 2019
(in-game name Noovess here!)
Thank you for hosting the server! Even though I hadn't been part of it for long, I enjoyed it immensely.
Maybe some day in the future we'll all be able to end up on the same server again. :) Thank you for all your efforts Jenial, and thanks to all players for just generally being great people!

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
:)![DOUBLEPOST=1361469321][/DOUBLEPOST]I just noticed we're the server with the most replies on our thread. Well done![DOUBLEPOST=1361469356][/DOUBLEPOST]It's a shame we won't be able to reach a thousand post.

megamit

Jul 29, 2019
I loved this server so much. i played as much as i could since i joined. its only been a few weeks but ive enjoyed them insanely. Thank you Jen for hosting the best modded server ive ever played (seriously no lag) and good bye to all the people on the server incase we never crosspaths again. its been fun!

Wongger

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you Jen for all the hard work you put into the server over the past months! Its a shame that it wasn't more stable.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks indeed! Though I did provide at least an extra month's worth of donations, I accept that this has to happen. I have actually in the last few weeks, been in the process of setting up my own Feed the Beast server. I'm planning on running it in a very similar style to HavenCraft, with a hint of my old server thrown in for ol' times' sake. Current tests seem to suggest it's very stable, and I am very confident in the private host that I have. May even get it set up on a dedicated machine. Downtime will be minimal once it gets running. If you Jenial, or anyone else at all is interested, please let me know! I understand if no-one wants to join and that you may think I'm jumping the bandwagon, but I don't want to see you all get split apart - whether I get a lot of interest or zero interest from this thread, my server will still be going up.

Good game guys, hopefully see you around in the future.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks indeed! Though I did provide at least an extra month's worth of donations, I accept that this has to happen. I have actually in the last few weeks, been in the process of setting up my own Feed the Beast server. I'm planning on running it in a very similar style to HavenCraft, with a hint of my old server thrown in for ol' times' sake. Current tests seem to suggest it's very stable, and I am very confident in the private host that I have. May even get it set up on a dedicated machine. Downtime will be minimal once it gets running. If you Jenial, or anyone else at all is interested, please let me know! I understand if no-one wants to join and that you may think I'm jumping the bandwagon, but I don't want to see you all get split apart - whether I get a lot of interest or zero interest from this thread, my server will still be going up.

Good game guys, hopefully see you around in the future.

Interresting. Let me know if you need some help.

Maico

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to thank Jenny for running the server till now, I had a great time with you people.
I have not been able to play for the last couple of days due to computer problems. I wish everyone good luck with whatever they may do now.

Cya around!

Kaxxa

Jul 29, 2019
This is sad... I really enjoyed playing on this server and i would like to thank you Jenial for this time and i hope that the server will be up sometime in the future. :) Good luck!

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
Well guys! I am sorry I couldnt be online the time before the server crashed, life is tight :'(! Even tough I want to say that you were the member-base that I had the most fun playing with and administrating! I hope to see you all in a future server somewhere ;D!

rshuttle1337

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Jen for hosting the server, it truly was a ton of fun and I'll be missing it greatly. The community was amazing and I hope to see you guys in other places and I'll be looking forward to seeing Robbo's server!

Ethenen

Jul 29, 2019
Well, as everyone is thanking, I thought I also should say something (although I've been playing here only for a week or so). First of all, big "Thank you" for you, Jen. Setting up the server at the first place, managing it, fixing every possible bug, letting me play on it (;)). For me, it was probably the best server i had opportunity to play on (only for a week, but still counts). Too bad that this thing happened.

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
This thread is still awaiting moderation, but assuming it's accepted, you can click here to be taken to my server's FTB thread. It's still incomplete, but it's something to look at! Thanks all :)

Robbo905

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently they don't like you uploading posts before you 'release' your server. I'll create a new thread in a couple of days and PM everyone that's registered interest.

Ethenen

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just hoping that I'm not the only one who's waiting for it. If you need any help (testing something etc.) feel free to PM me. Got some free time every day in next week, so I'd be glad to help :)