Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Exengo

Jul 29, 2019
Jenial but why
am i denied
Because you had the wrong code 3 times or more, you have terrible grammar, your application was really short, you begged to be whitlisted and you copied someone ells application, but I am not an admin. These are just my personal thoughts.

Reactions: Jenial

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Because you had the wrong code 3 times or more, you have terrible grammar, your application was really short, you begged to be whitlisted and you copied someone ells application, but I am not an admin. These are just my personal thoughts.

Exactly what he said.

Azurecats

Jul 29, 2019
Please do not be fooled by my age. I am more mature then most people I know. (It is hard to put my words into my point. I am not very good at grammar so feel free to point out errors in spelling. And I do not care if I am not old enough, Just read my application over once.)

In-game Name: Azurecats
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Completely to the best of my ability.
Motivate us why we should white-list you: I am very mature(for my age), And would like to be on a mature sever that I can stay on. The servers I usually go on get closed due to a Griefer attack. I understand that you have a large base for people and have plugins for the server to not be griefed. I would love to be in a community with such understanding, and maturity. This server seems very lively and I would enjoy being a part of it. I can understand why you would not white-list me but at least RESPOND to my app, its very frustrating when someone doesn't reply (3rd time posting this)... I love the fact you are looking for a mature base of players. I have read the applications and wish to not be overlooked. This server seems like one I would LOVE to be on.
Why do you want to join us?: I would love to be able to stay on one server for once and NOT be griefed.
Do you have any previous bans?: Never once have I ever been banned. You can ask the severs I have either applied for or went on. (Manly 2)
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes, not very much but I know enough to get started. I will mainly work on IndrustrialCraft, tipping to others in time.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server restart, to seize lag.
What is your secret code?: 126

This is the 3rd time for me posting my app, the first time I posted this was on page 34, if I was declined please RESPOND and tell me, I get very confused when I see others accepted but my app not even replied to.

TheyCallMeAndy

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: TheyCallMeAndy
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I don't know, maybe because you invited me to join? :3
Why do you want to join us?: I'm amazing, and you know it Jenial. Not only that, but it's been a long time since I've talked to you and my huge staircase going down to the center of the earth will never be forgotten.
Do you have any previous bans?: No, no, no, no, no. NO. no.
If answered yes, how come?: No
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: The server restarts.
What is your secret code?: 20,8/208

Nightblade_simon

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: nightblade_simon
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes they seemed good and not too many
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: because I got a good understanding of these mods and I will build epic things and machines and also ad some more nice looks to the server
Why do you want to join us?: because I want to play with my friends (lollo333 and KaxxaTehKing) on a good server with not so many rules.
Do you have any previous bans?: No!
Do you have any experience with the mods?: yes I have played these mods since like 1.7 and other mods since 1.6
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: the server restarts.
What is your secret code?: 14-9

My spelling and grammar might not be the best but people can understand what im writing.

Reactions: Kaxxa

Klas

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: SA DU STEN?
Have you read and understood the rules?: i kant find tem!
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: i like play minecraft and mi frend Mommi
Why do you want to join us?: i vant to play wit mi frends.
Do you have any previous bans?: i dont knov but i tink so
Do you have any experience with the mods?: i kan instal toomanyitems!
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: i didnt do any thin i promice!
What is your secret code?: i dont thin i have a but i lik the number 123 beacuse it the 123!

If yo lik to say if i spell vrog i tink you kan tel me! please Ps jenia if you vant a dide i free

Exengo

Jul 29, 2019
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: i like play minecraft and mi frend Mommi
What is your secret code?: i dont thin i have a but i lik the number 123 beacuse it the 123!

If yo lik to say if i spell vrog i tink you kan tel me! please Ps jenia if you vant a dide i free

I would say something, But I don't really have the words for it....

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019

I'll take you're trolling... atleast I hope so. If not, go outside and play with your friends! You'll have a much better time.

In-game Name: nightblade_simon
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes they seemed good and not too many
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: because I got a good understanding of these mods and I will build epic things and machines and also ad some more nice looks to the server
Why do you want to join us?: because I want to play with my friends (lollo333 and KaxxaTehKing) on a good server with not so many rules.
Do you have any previous bans?: No!
Do you have any experience with the mods?: yes I have played these mods since like 1.7 and other mods since 1.6
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: the server restarts.
What is your secret code?: 14-9

My spelling and grammar might not be the best but people can understand what im writing.

Welcome!

Sabi

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Sabi1998
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, I did.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I i am friendly player that has some experience with these mods
Why do you want to join us?: I am bored of playing with mods in SSP so i am looking for decent server
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope.avi
If answered yes, how come?: -
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes i played with these mods few years
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: server restart
What is your secret code?: 19-1

Kaxxa

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Sabi1998
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes, I did.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I i am friendly player that has some experience with these mods
Why do you want to join us?: I am bored of playing with mods in SSP so i am looking for decent server
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope.avi
If answered yes, how come?: -
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes i played with these mods few years
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: server restart
What is your secret code?: 19-1

This application is really short, I think that you have to write atleast 3-4 times more to even have a chance to get accepted... But I am not an admin, this is just what I think. Also, use "." after sentences.

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
This application is really short, I think that you have to write atleast 3-4 times more to even have a chance to get accepted... But I am not an admin, this is just what I think. Also, use "." after sentences.

Reactions: Kaxxa

Kaxxa

Jul 29, 2019
Jenial, you dont mind me doing this with the 1-line applications right? Kinda just telling them that they have been rejected... And that is one cute bear!

Hentear

Jul 29, 2019
I think you may have missed my application because it's at the bottom of the 42nd page, if you haven't can you please check it whenever you have time?

Kaxxa

Jul 29, 2019
I think you may have missed my application because it's at the bottom of the 42nd page, if you haven't can you please check it whenever you have time?

I'm sorry but your secret code is wrong! But the rest of the application looks pretty good, but i am still no admin...

Kubkin

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack has updated (8.1.0 / 8.1.1), but server is still on 8.0.1 for now.

I'm sure we'll update soon, but please use 8.0.1 to connect for now.

Erztsuku

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: liawjunwei1999
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I can be a part of the server and will listen to all rules and all staffs.
Why do you want to join us?: I was looking for a server and I found out this server was cool because of the word Reborn
P.S What is the Codeword?: COOKIES

Kaxxa

Jul 29, 2019
The
In-game Name: liawjunwei1999
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I can be a part of the server and will listen to all rules and all staffs.
Why do you want to join us?: I was looking for a server and I found out this server was cool because of the word Reborn
P.S What is the Codeword?: COOKIES

This application is super-short and the code is wrong. Not even worth reading, you did'nt even use every line of the recommended questions...