Whitelist Server HavenCraft 'Reborn' | CLOSED | Archive

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Frederickx2

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Frederickx2
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: No... let me go back. Yup ive read it.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I know alot about the mod pack, I have followed the Mindcrack Server since 2011 and most of their members FTB episodes along with Direwolf's Episodes. I am looking for a server to record on that doesn't have lag and has a nice community with my small channel. I am very social and I usually spend 30% of my time on servers helping other people, kinda of an annoying habit for myself because I once gave this guy on a vanilla whitelist server 20 iron blocks to help them with their ender grinder and a few different mob farms. To benefit him mostly. I honestly just want t have a good time and find a actual nice community because im really tired of logging off and being griefed every damn which day. My sense of humour can be a bit crude sometimes but I am sure to make you lol at least once a day xD
Why do you want to join us?: I think the server looks really nice, the way you set up the main page has already showed you guys are really orginized, and since the server is based from France maybe I can meet some new people that I wouldnt normally meet on a server? I also really am desperate for a low lag, no griefing, nice server that I can record videos in or just even play without any hassle.
Do you have any previous bans?: Kinda
If answered yes, how come?: I was building an ender grinder on a vanilla pvp server, i had been annoyed by an admin on the server to donate and one day he wanted to fight in the servers arena, but because he was probably 9 and didn't know how to fight without hacked clients, after the 4th time i killed him he banned me for ''causing lag with my grinder'' It was really funny actually. Now i admin that server.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes of course :p i broke my entire vanilla world once im so experienced with em!
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Minecraft not being able to handle the data, crashes/ afking / server reboot
What is your secret code?: 6 18 (If i read the instructions right Sorry xD )

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Frederickx2
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: No... let me go back. Yup ive read it.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I know alot about the mod pack, I have followed the Mindcrack Server since 2011 and most of their members FTB episodes along with Direwolf's Episodes. I am looking for a server to record on that doesn't have lag and has a nice community with my small channel. I am very social and I usually spend 30% of my time on servers helping other people, kinda of an annoying habit for myself because I once gave this guy on a vanilla whitelist server 20 iron blocks to help them with their ender grinder and a few different mob farms. To benefit him mostly. I honestly just want t have a good time and find a actual nice community because im really tired of logging off and being griefed every damn which day. My sense of humour can be a bit crude sometimes but I am sure to make you lol at least once a day xD
Why do you want to join us?: I think the server looks really nice, the way you set up the main page has already showed you guys are really orginized, and since the server is based from France maybe I can meet some new people that I wouldnt normally meet on a server? I also really am desperate for a low lag, no griefing, nice server that I can record videos in or just even play without any hassle.
Do you have any previous bans?: Kinda
If answered yes, how come?: I was building an ender grinder on a vanilla pvp server, i had been annoyed by an admin on the server to donate and one day he wanted to fight in the servers arena, but because he was probably 9 and didn't know how to fight without hacked clients, after the 4th time i killed him he banned me for ''causing lag with my grinder'' It was really funny actually. Now i admin that server.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: Yes of course :p i broke my entire vanilla world once im so experienced with em!
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Minecraft not being able to handle the data, crashes/ afking / server reboot
What is your secret code?: 6 18 (If i read the instructions right Sorry xD )

Welcome to Havencraft! I would like to inform you that if you are from america/canada, your online time will probably not match our European members (Most of the server population), so dont be surprised if you notice inactivity. Enjoy :D

Eli Rosenthal

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Eli
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I really love building in Minecraft. When i discovered the FTB mods i realized not only could i create much more, but there is a hug amount of machines at my disposal. Ive built things such as bridges and castles and towers before, and i'm told that my skills as an architect are very impressive.
Why do you want to join us?: I played a lot of Tekkit before this, and I taught myself everything from the begining. When i discovered FTB i descided to do the same, and I'd like to continue to do so without much interference.
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope
If answered yes, how come?:
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I played Tekkit, and I taught myself everything about it, and a lot of FTB as well.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server Restarts
What is your secret code?: 45

Fenrus

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Eli
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes.
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I really love building in Minecraft. When i discovered the FTB mods i realized not only could i create much more, but there is a hug amount of machines at my disposal. Ive built things such as bridges and castles and towers before, and i'm told that my skills as an architect are very impressive.
Why do you want to join us?: I played a lot of Tekkit before this, and I taught myself everything from the begining. When i discovered FTB i descided to do the same, and I'd like to continue to do so without much interference.
Do you have any previous bans?: Nope
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I played Tekkit, and I taught myself everything about it, and a lot of FTB as well.​
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server Restarts
What is your secret code?: 45

Your apply is kinda simple, but your friend Fred recommended you so welcome to the server! :D

Kaxxa

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: KaxxaTehKing
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yes
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: First of all, i am a great teamplayer and i am pretty new to FTB and MindCrack... i would like to start my way on a little server with my friend. I like to build stuff and i am online pretty much, i like to help other players with whatever they are doing. I think that if i get accepted on the server i will join my friend Lollo333 who's alredy playing on this server. I have played Tekkit before and i like the mods from it, but in MindCrack there is some new mods that i am excited to play.
Why do you want to join us?: To find a server that is small, and with no annoying random people is really hard and the best way to play is with a isolated small community. And i like the thought about everyone on the server becoming friends and maybe playing over skype.
Do you have any previous bans?: No
Do you have any experience with the mods?: A few of the mods that are in Tekkit, are the only experience with the mods.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Becuse the server must restart!
What is your secret code?: 11-1 :)
I know Kaxxa IRL, He is a really great guy and I would definitely recommend him for the server! /Lollo333

Exengo

Jul 29, 2019
I know Kaxxa IRL, He is a really great guy and I would definitely recommend him for the server!

Darksteed282

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: darksteed282
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yeaus
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Because I get along with alot of people, I also am open to living with other people and am on frequently.
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join because I would like to check out the server and would like to meet new people. :D
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes a couple on my account but it wasnt me it was my brother.
If answered yes, how come?: My brother started to play with hacked clients and cheated alot. But I can Assure you that I have no extra Mods or clients installed!
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have played with this launcher ever since it came out. I was already very experienced with them previously because i was playing with the Technic Launcher.
P.S Why would you get kicked every 2hrs?: Server Restart
What is your secret code?: Cookies

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: darksteed282
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: Yeaus
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Because I get along with alot of people, I also am open to living with other people and am on frequently.
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join because I would like to check out the server and would like to meet new people. :D
Do you have any previous bans?: Yes a couple on my account but it wasnt me it was my brother.
If answered yes, how come?: My brother started to play with hacked clients and cheated alot. But I can Assure you that I have no extra Mods or clients installed!
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have played with this launcher ever since it came out. I was already very experienced with them previously because i was playing with the Technic Launcher.
What is your secret code?: Cookies

Thats not the right codewoord.

Kaxxa

Jul 29, 2019
Oh well... I did not spend very much time on my app. I had to go but when i get home from school today i'll write a new more advanced application...

______________EDIT!________________
Now i have updated my Application a bit, and i want someone to have a look at it again!​

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
Oh well... I did not spend very much time on my app. I had to go but when i get home from school today i'll write a new more advanced application...

______________EDIT!________________
Now i have updated my Application a bit, and i want someone to have a look at it again!

Your efford is appriciated! Welcome KaxxaTehKing!

Jacob09fun

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Jacob09fun
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Because i get along with people a lot
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join because I would like to check out the server and would like to meet new people.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have played with this launcher ever since it came out.
What is your secret code?:cookies

Bigdog100398

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: bigdog100398
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes I have
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I can bring joy fun and happiest to the most saddest and lonley person
Why do you want to join us:? I just want a nice calm server either no greifers
P.s what is the codeword : cookies

Kubkin

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Jacob09fun
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: Because i get along with people a lot
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join because I would like to check out the server and would like to meet new people.
Do you have any experience with the mods?: I have played with this launcher ever since it came out.
What is your secret code?:124
Almost exact same application as the one by darksteed282. Please don't.

In-game name: bigdog100398
Have you fully read and understood the rules?: yes I have
Motivate us why we should whitelist you: I can bring joy fun and happiest to the most saddest and lonley person
Why do you want to join us:? I just want a nice calm server either no greifers
P.s what is the codeword : cookies

Really short plus wrong codeword.