Haven Gaming FTB [FTB Pack A, 1.4.2] [White List] [Survival]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

frogman2121

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: frogman2121
Timezone: EST
Some things you have built on minecraft? Automatic wheat farms, xp farms, and mob trap.
Have you griefed, hacked, etc? Nope.
Do you have or have had any Moderator/Admin experience? No.
Have you ever been penalized for not abiding the rules on any server? Never.
Do you accept the rules? Yes.

Mogambijr

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: mogambijr
Timezone: gmt
Some things you have built on minecraft? nothing much except for a large sorter
Have you griefed, hacked, etc? no
Do you have or have had any Moderator/Admin experience? no not really
Have you ever been penalized for not abiding the rules on any server? nope
Do you accept the rules? yes

FinnyDahFanny

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: FinnyDahFanny
Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Some things you have built on minecraft? I built a auto cake making factory ;)
Have you griefed, hacked, etc? Nope and never will. :\
Do you have or have had any Moderator/Admin experience? Yes i used to be a admin on a major server (server has gone down now)
Have you ever been penalized for not abiding the rules on any server? Nope.
Do you accept the rules? Yes. :D

CrazyFreakHi

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: CrazyFreakHi_786
Timezone: EST
Some things you have built on minecraft? A gigantic castle, an amazing rollercoaster, stark tower.
Have you griefed, hacked, etc? Never ever
Do you have or have had any Moderator/Admin experience? I have been an admin on two servers and a mod on one server so yes I do have mod and admin experience
Have you ever been penalized for not abiding the rules on any server? No I have not.
Do you accept the rules? Yes I accept every rule.

TheKittehface

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: TheKittehface
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Some things you have built on minecraft? Honestly, I think the best thing I've ever built is a small sorting machine :/
Have you griefed, hacked, etc? I see no point in trying to make the game easier. Harder is fun :D
Do you have or have had any Moderator/Admin experience? I had a chance once to be a moderator, but I turned it down.
Have you ever been penalized for not abiding the rules on any server? Not that I know of.
Do you accept the rules? Yez sir.

RossCrowson

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Reaper3300, I tried to log into your forum, but it won't send me the e-mail activation, so I'm applying on here.

Minecraft username: RossCrowson
Timezone: -6 GMT (CST)
Some things you have built on minecraft? I normally just play simple survival, my building isn't very extravagant. But I have built some pretty giant things when I get bored. They aren't very pretty, but I devote a lot of time to this game.
Have you griefed, hacked, etc? The first time I played online I was banned for griefing. I was new and didn't realize griefing was even a thing. I haven't been banned since, and I have been very active in different online servers.
Do you have or have had any Moderator/Admin experience? I helped admin on a server called TalonCraft last year. It was an MCMMO/factions server. I started as a normal member, but I grew to be good friends with the owners, AroyriaKate and GilgaDeath. I'm not very interested in doing it again, but I thought it was worth mentioning.
Have you ever been penalized for not abiding the rules on any server? Only the first time I played.
Do you accept the rules? Absolutely.

Maso

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Mas0
Timezone: PST
Some things you have built on minecraft? i am quite familiar with Tekkit and have built a couple different factories.
Have you griefed, hacked, etc? Nope, I should have a completely clean ban history to my knowledge.
Do you have or have had any Moderator/Admin experience? I have been a moderator a couple times but have no intentions of doing so again.
Have you ever been penalized for not abiding the rules on any server? Nope, I can't remember being jailed or even muted.
Do you accept the rules? Yep, they look good

Reaper3300

Jul 29, 2019
Hi RossCrowson & Mas0

RossCrowson i have activated your account on the forums. Also i have whitelisted you. You cab just join the game. All the details on forums. Mas0 i have also whitelisted you.

Happy Gaming,
Haven Gaming Team

d1red

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username:d1red
Timezone:GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Some things you have built on minecraft?
not much few attempts at building Rapture from the Bioshock games
Have you griefed, hacked, etc?: never
Do you have or have had any Moderator/Admin experience?:no
Have you ever been penalized for not abiding the rules on any server?:no
Do you accept the rules?:yes

zdumby

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username-zdumby
Age-12
Timezone-UTC -5
Some Things I've built on Minecraft-Honestly I really dont build really complex stuff i like to keep it simple.
Have I Griefed,Hacked,etc?-No I would never do that.
Do you have any Moderator/Admin experience?-No not at all
Do you accept the rules?Yes i do accept them[DOUBLEPOST=1353988526][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot one question sry

Have you ever been penalized for not abiding the rules on any server?No

Solaris765

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: masrho
Timezone: UTC-8 pacific coast time
Some things you have built on minecraft?
Many many Industrial/buildcraft factories, 500x500 round coliseum
Have you griefed, hacked, etc?: of course but only ever on my own personal testing server
Do you have or have had any Moderator/Admin experience?: yes. I have been running a server since Aug 2010 which happens to be the original release.
Have you ever been penalized for not abiding the rules on any server?: never. not even on others servers lol
Do you accept the rules?: no... yes.... maybe. ok yeah I accept