Haven Gaming FTB [FTB Pack A, 1.4.2] [White List] [Survival]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Reaper3300

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I have started a new FTB server.

Server IP: 41.76.213.116:25565
Server Location: South Africa

The server rules for playing:

Please Follow these rules whilst playing on our server, they are there to ensure the server continues to run smoothly and most importantly so everyone can enjoy themselves!
Failure to follow these rules will result in a kick/ban, if a rule is broken more than 3 times after being kicked, for example the no caps or spam rule, that will result in a ban from the server.
Please Keep in mind that any decisions made by staff members is final, but can be appealed in a responsible manner by posting a appeal in the appeal section.

1) Play and talk to people nicely. While swearing and general poor behavior isn't expressly forbidden, if somebody complains and the situation is severe enough, the offender will be banned.
2) Please ensure you build on an area which nobody has claimed. If someone has claimed the land as their permission, if they say no, move to new spot.
3) Respect other people's areas and things. You should avoid using people's farms, mob grinders, and items unless you are expressly given permission. You should also build far enough away from people that your constructions won't be visible from their areas, if they request. You SHOULD ask before you start building if somebody was in that area first and respect their wishes if they don't want you to build there. That's what the forum is for. =)
3.1) Along this same line of thought, if you happen upon an unprotected chest in what's obviously a claimed area, or a chest that contains obviously non-spawned items, use your head and realize that it's probably somebody's stuff, and it would be unkind to take it.
4) Respect public and wilderness areas. Floating leaves, 256m tall single block columns, random water/lava covered mountains and half finished piles of plain cobble houses look ugly and we want to keep everything awesome on the server.
5) Respect the server itself and its community. You should avoid doing things that cause any kind of lag on the server, whether it's fast cycling redstone, excessive mobs (generally >30 of a type) in your grinder or farm, giant piles of TNT going off at once or 1000s of amounts of items laying around.
5.1) Also while I don't require this be the only server you play on, constantly talking about and praising other servers where you regularly play I see as recruiting for other servers, and that's hugely disrespectful to both myself and the community. Abusing bugs and glitches, even if it's a problem with dns techpack minecraft, also falls as a violation of this rule.

Rules that applies to everyone

No offensive comments or harassment to fellow players and staff
No Caps
Do not Spam the Chat
No Greifing on the server, if you suspect someone has griefed please inform an admin or senior staff member.
No Stealing items from other players
Do not ask staff members to spawn items for you
Do not ask for tp unless absolutely necessary
Do not use any mods that are not allowed on the server such as X-Ray.

Staff Specific Rules

Be Responsible with the privileges you are given as a Staff or you will find yourself with no privilleges.
Do not spawn blocks or items for other players
Only help build for other players using legit items and blocks

Whitelist Applications

Whitelist applications can be done at this site: http://silverretro.co.za

Whitelist Application Template: (Please compete whitelist at website: http://silverretro.co.za as this will get you whitelisted much quicker.)

Minecraft username:
Some things you have built on minecraft?
Have you griefed, hacked, etc?
Do you have or have had any Moderator/Admin experience?
Have you ever been penalized for not abiding the rules on any server?
Do you accept the rules?

The server is running all the standard mods that come with FTB Beta A server. The server is still in beta and if it allows when it comes out of beta the map will be carried over to the new server.

Description (Play style)

At haven gaming we love to play minecraft. We also like teaming up with friends and just having a good team. We want to make Haven Gaming a community where people can come and play and just have a good time.

The servers difficulty is set at normal.

The server has been started up with 40 slots for now and can be increased. The server is dedicated and running on the following hardware:

Xeon Quad Core 3.2GHz
8GB DDR3 up to 1333Mhz

Hope to see you soon @ Haven Gaming.

Happy Gaming,
Haven Gaming.

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: speariver
Timezone: gmt +1
Some things you have built on minecraft? Not really exceptional stuff
Have you griefed, hacked, etc? No
Do you have or have had any Moderator/Admin experience? Not really
Have you ever been penalized for not abiding the rules on any server? No
Do you accept the rules? yes

Some questions, is there a mining world? Can I destroy it with turtle's??? Are there other players??

Reaper3300

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

You have been whitelisted. Welcome.

To answer the question:

Yes there are other players. Find yourself a nice spot far away from spawn and you can do anything you want.

All the rules can be found at: http://silverretro.co.za

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
But is there a mining world? With alot of dense ores?? Or can I make my own mystcraft age??

Reaper3300

Jul 29, 2019
You can make your own mystcraft age. like i said, find a spot and do mining building or anything.

Skelly_King

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Skelly_King
Timezone: GMT+1
Some things you have built on minecraft? I've helped building a lot of stuff, but i'm not really a designer
Have you griefed, hacked, etc? Nope
Do you have or have had any Moderator/Admin experience? Yes, admin on 3 bukkit servers and trial mod on another one (these servers are played by the same people
Have you ever been penalized for not abiding the rules on any server? No, well.... kinda
Do you accept the rules? Yes

bizonl

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: bizonl
Timezone: Central european time
Some things you have built on minecraft? you will see :p
Have you griefed, hacked, etc? no.. me and my friend got griefed on previous server so i thought a whitelisted server would be safer against griefers..
Do you have or have had any Moderator/Admin experience? nope
Have you ever been penalized for not abiding the rules on any server? nope
Do you accept the rules? Yes ofc!

Niels96

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Niels96
Timezone: Central European Time
Some things you have built on minecraft? Houses, redstone things, etc.
Have you griefed, hacked, etc? nope
Do you have or have had any Moderator/Admin experience? nope
Have you ever been penalized for not abiding the rules on any server? nope
Do you accept the rules? Yes!

loler

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: cscampercs17
Timezone: gmt 0 london
Some things you have built on minecraft? i love redstone and i build nice houses
Have you griefed, hacked, etc? hack yes but on my singleplayer world because i want legit playtrough
Do you have or have had any Moderator/Admin experience? yes on like 5 servers
Have you ever been penalized for not abiding the rules on any server? no never
Do you accept the rules? Yes indeed i do.

A

arsss23

Minecraft username: karlimons
Timezone: GTM+2
Some things you have built on minecraft? I built an enderman farm and a 9x9.I realy like building public usefull and compact builds.
Have you griefed, hacked, etc? no...
Do you have or have had any Moderator/Admin experience? I did host a server for my friends and have moderated a cuple ,but didn't like it that much too much responsibility and too much hate.
Have you ever been penalized for not abiding the rules on any server? I was banned on the previous server i played on for using watter to keep enderman spawning near the spawner and the admin asked me to clean it up i said i'l do it later and he rolled back the map and banned me.
Do you accept the rules? yes i do.

Reaper3300

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Everyone. You all have been added to the whitelist.
Welcome.

Happy Gaming,
Haven Gaming Team[DOUBLEPOST=1353531780][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi Hawkeye,

The server is configured with the standard settings. I will enable corruption.

4ceher0

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username:4ceher0
Timezone:GMT 0 London
Some things you have built on minecraft? advanced sorters with buildcraft, self sustainable forestry farms. I enjoy, Mod build
Have you griefed, hacked, etc? No.
Do you have or have had any Moderator/Admin experience? Been a mod on another mod pack server, the server closed about a month later due to Hosting problems
Have you ever been penalized for not abiding the rules on any server? Nope.
Do you accept the rules?Yes

Thank you for considering :)

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Popparay
Timezone: GMT
Some things you have built on minecraft? you name it I probably built it, been playin Minecraft since dev version and mods since IC1 came out, I do enjoy the RP2 frames when they come.
Have you griefed, hacked, etc? no never
Do you have or have had any Moderator/Admin experience? I have both Moderated and administrated servers
Have you ever been penalized for not abiding the rules on any server? no
Do you accept the rules? yes

minemannx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: minemannx
Timezone: pacific time canada
Some things you have built on minecraft? to many to list
Have you griefed, hacked, etc? nope
Do you have or have had any Moderator/Admin experience? a lot of mod and abit of admin
Have you ever been penalized for not abiding the rules on any server? just kicked
Do you accept the rules? Yes sir