Whitelist Server HappyCraft Times | DireWolf20 1.6.4 | 20 slots | GregTech | Updated ThaumicTinkerer + KAMI | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

zach5202

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: zach19314
Where are you from?: United States
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: Veterinary
Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?: No but working on it
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: Nope
Why do you want to join this server?: I like the combination of gregtech and the other mods to have fun
What mods do you primarily use?: ic2
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: thaumcraft
Anything else we should know?: looking forward to play on a server again

xTiMBo

Jul 29, 2019
Where are you from?:QLD Australia
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: im currently doing a diploma in interactive games
Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?: no
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: nope
Why do you want to join this server?: looking for a new server to join
What mods do you primarily use?: buildcraft , Ae , Thermal Expansion ect
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: greg tech
Anything else we should know?: i ran the eliteCraft servers we had a uhc, vanilla mindcrack style server and a FTB ultimate i no how to be respectful and help others

Regards xTiMBo

Sicle

Jul 29, 2019
xTiMBo whitelisted.

Welcome and have fun on the server :)

(I'm not sure if xTiMBo is your username, tell if it isn't)

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: JyrasiQ
Where are you from?: Rhode Island
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: I Work fulltime as a cnc operator
Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?: yes
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: no
Why do you want to join this server?: looking for a friendly community of people to play with
What mods do you primarily use?: magic bees, AE, Thermal expansion, buildcraft, railcraft and more
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: ars magica 2
Anything else we should know?: thats pretty much it! looking forward to see you on the server

woogieboogie

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: woogieboogie
Where are you from?: The Netherlands
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: I'm working as a chef, also still in school for it.
Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?: yes i do on both questions
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: Not that i'm aware of.
Why do you want to join this server?: I'm looking for a nice not too big community, where we can play together, have projects and have loads of fun.
What mods do you primarily use?: I prefer building over any mods, but i would say bee's is my thing and automation with ME
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: Some of the mods in here are new too me, i'm a quick learner tho
Anything else we should know?: Not that i can think off. if you wanna know something just ask

Hellgast23

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Hellgast23
Where are you from?: Belgium
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: I'm currently in my first year of engineering.
Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?: Yes
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: Nope!
Why do you want to join this server?: I want to play on a friendly server during my study breaks and evenings. Playing in single player feels so lonely... When my examens are over, I'll be able to be more active. I also like a good antigrief protection on a server, and since this server logs everything, I am really interested.
What mods do you primarily use?: I like industrial craft and computer craft a lot!
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: The newer mods that weren't in the previous versions of the Feed The Beast are unexplored terrain for me.
Anything else we should know?: Don't think so, anyway, feel free to ask!

Bohne

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: NonsenseInc
Where are you from?: Germany
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: I'm an electronic engineer and am studying computer science
Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?: yes
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: no
Why do you want to join this server?: I want to enjoy my free time with a friendly community.
What mods do you primarily use?: Industrialcraft, TE, Thaumcraft, looking forward to get into ProjectRed
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: Factorization, Billund, some of the new stuff
Anything else we should know?: AMAA :D

Sicle

Jul 29, 2019
woogieboogie, Hellgast23 & NonsenseInc whitelisted.

Welcome & have fun on the server :)

Also: nice to finally get some dutch speaking people, please do check out our TS :D

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: tuga999
Where are you from?: Portugal
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: I'm a Zoology student in London
Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?: yes and yes
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: No never
Why do you want to join this server?: Looks like a fun and serious server at the same time. The community aspect also plays a big role in why I want to join the server
What mods do you primarily use?: TE, TC4, IC2.
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: Gregtech, I only played a little bit with it but I'm looking forward with messing with all those new machines :p
Anything else we should know?: Nothing special, hope to have fun with you guys

Crownz04

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Crownz4
Where are you from?: Missouri, USA
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: Currently back in college, getting my associates degree to go into computer networking.
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: Nope, haven't been banned
Why do you want to join this server?: Wanting a smaller community I can get to know, and hang out with when I have some free time.
What mods do you primarily use?: Thermal Expansion and Applied Energistics
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: Ars Magica...very, very limited use of it.
Anything else we should know?: I am married with two kids, so my time is precious and I like to relax with them and play some games. I will be on teamspeak, but usually will only talk if the kids aren't around, or in the middle of the night.

Sicle

Jul 29, 2019
Crownz4 whitelisted.

Welcome and have fun on the server :)

Just a heads up, we won't be accepting anymore applications, if you are however really interested feel free to PM me.

Crownz04

Jul 29, 2019

With Gregtech's updated download link on the IC2 forums, any easy way to get 4.05m?

Nevermind

Last edited:

Austin Kennedy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Sucubussy
Where are you from?: Canada
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: Im currently in grade 12 becoming an automotive mechanic
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: None
Why do you want to join this server?: The server looks nice and it seems to be well managed
What mods do you primarily use?: Mystcraft
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: I have used all of the mods in Direwolf20 except qcraft
Anything else we should know?: So far no :D

assasin172

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
In-Game name: assasin172
Where are you from?: Czech republic
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: Curentlly looking for job so as much i can say im freelancer hehe
Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?: Yes of course
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: No
Why do you want to join this server?: Because my friend is already here and he recommended me this server, also it looks like good server
What mods do you primarily use?: ic2, computer craft, applied energistics
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: qcraft
Anything else we should know?: Nothing atm

Sicle

Jul 29, 2019
Sucubussy & assasin172, I'm sorry for the late response, but like I said, I wont be accepting new applicants.
Hope you can find a good server to play on!

Happy Christmass!
~Sicle