Whitelist Server HappyCraft Times | DireWolf20 1.6.4 | 20 slots | GregTech | Updated ThaumicTinkerer + KAMI | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sicle

Jul 29, 2019
Applications are currently closed, we will change this post if this changes.
However if you really want to join and feel like this is your home, feel free to PM me.

Server is updated to 1.0.12, read the update-reply here.

We are a small group of friends playing FTB together and are looking for some more members for more fun.
All of us are part of a bigger community but only a handful of us play FTB or MC at all, and thus we are looking here for some more people to play with.

We are looking for 18+ players who are mature, and preferably speak English fluently.
Most of us focus completely on the technical aspect of the modpack, and thus we use GregTech to expand the actual gameplay length and the complexity of it all.

The rules are simple, use your common sense, but to list some:
Be polite.
No griefing.
No stealing.
No asking for ranks/permissions (no one on our server is op or has a rank).
No hacking.
Build at least 400 blocks away from the spawn.
Don't use quarries in plain sight (or clean up the mess afterwards).
Don't spam random Mystcraft ages, 3 max. per person (2 random ones, 1 self made stable one, something like that).

What can you expect from us?:
A healthy, joyful yet adult and active community with TeamSpeak 3.
Hard mode, on both server properties and GregTech.
No griefing, we use logs, you grief, you get banned and we put your name on the FTB forums.
Fair play, everyone on the server has the same status, no spawning or cheating admins.
We believe in working together, we often help each other out, and do group projects.
Clean start, our server got a map reset today, everyone starts fresh.

To apply for the white list please respond with the following application:
In-Game name:
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?:
Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?:
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?:
Why do you want to join this server?:
What mods do you primarily use?:
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?:
Anything else we should know?:

Our IP is: 84.106.192.198 (for both MC and TS).
The server is located in the Amsterdam region, so should be okay for most users from Europe and US.
We use DireWolf 1.0.12 for MC 1.6.4 with GregTech 4.06i, ThaumicTinkerer 2.1-66 & KAMI. Go here for help on updating / installation. You can always ask me on TS for help with the installation of the extra mods.

Hope to see you soon!
~Sicle

Last edited:

EvilDutch071

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: EvilDutch.

Where are you from?: Netherlands.

What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?:
Veteran Dutch Marine Corps.

Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?: Yes.

Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: No.

Why do you want to join this server?:
Two reasons, one of them is that i know most of the people in Snicle's community and i want it because of the fun, jokes and laughs we have.

What mods do you primarily use?:
DireWolf, FTB.

What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: None.

Anything else we should know?:
I can be very hard to people, i'm a guy that isn't scared to come forward and tell people straight to there face how i think about a person.

3nd3r w1gg1n

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: 3nd3r_W1gg1n

Where are you from?: United States

What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: I am a mechanical engineer

Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?: yes and yes

Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: nope

Why do you want to join this server?: I want to play ftb and I like the length of gregtech so that's what I'm looking for in a server plus a small community to chat with

What mods do you primarily use?: I basically try to mix in some of everything, especially the big tech mods (TE, gregtech, forestry, mfr, etc), I havent gotten too much into the magic yet

What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: I tend to watch a lot of spotlights and lets plays so I get the basics of everything at least if not personal expertise

Anything else we should know?: I was on a server with you that I just found out got shut down.. so I was looking for a new one with gregtech so I would like to join you again

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Jus2Beast
Where are you from?: England
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: Im starting University next year doing Mechanical Engineering
Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?: I have TS3 but cant use microphone a lot.
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: No
Why do you want to join this server?: I want to join a FtB server which was preferably direwolf20 that is new so I wouldn't be behind etc.
What mods do you primarily use?: I love Thermal Expansion and Applied Energetistics, by far my 2 favorite mods.
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: Ars Magika ( I have seen dire's mod spotlight but thats my least confident mod.)
Anything else we should know?: Im a very nice person and easy to get along with :)

Last edited:

Tianran

Jul 29, 2019
Where are you from?:China but currently in US
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?:psychology
Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?:yes
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?:no
Why do you want to join this server?:there are only so few direwolf with greg server these days and I'm looking for some friends
What mods do you primarily use?:bc and its entensions, and greg
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?:ic2 crops, twilight forest and those newly added in 1.6
Anything else we should know?: I like holes in the ground and desert, but my hope is to build something nice and original above group

Justim

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Hipsterschlampe
Where are you from?: Germany
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: I don't know the exact english word, but I am doing kind of a gap year after school. So I am curently working for one year in a school for mentally and physically disabled children.
Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?: I don't really like to use Ts and I do not have a mic, if this is a severe problem for joining the server then I will unterstand :)
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: Never been banned
Why do you want to join this server?: I really like modded minecraft and I have been looking for a server with gregtech because I want to get more into it, just makes the game more challenging
What mods do you primarily use?: IC2, TE, MFR, Dartcraft, BoP, ExtraUtilities (nice for building) ..
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: Mostly of magic oriented mods like thaumcraft, Mystcraft etc.
Anything else we should know?: Nope

Sicle

Jul 29, 2019
Hipsterschlampe whitelisted :)
TS is not mandatory, just putting it out there that we use it a lot, when we are on the PC, we are basically on TS.

Welcome, and have fun on the server :)

Exibuz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Exibuz
Where are you from?: Canada
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: In college, becoming an industrial mechanic.
Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?: Ts3 yes, Mic is broken atm.
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: Nope, never.
Why do you want to join this server?: I enjoy a small community, + greg tech!
What mods do you primarily use?: I enjoy all the mods in Dw20 pack, AE is my fav though!
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: Project red - redstone logic gates ( Not a lot of knowledge)
Anything else we should know?: SSP save just crapped the bed, Havent played SMP in about 6 months, time to get back into it, and this seems like a great spot.

SatterleeS

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: SatterleeS
Where are you from?: United States
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: Software Developer
Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?: yes/yes
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: no.
Why do you want to join this server?: My friend 3ND3R_W1GG1N plays on this server, and I like playing FTB with a mature community that I can get to know and have fun with.
What mods do you primarily use?: ComputerCraft and Thaumcraft
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: Forestry & Gregtech
Anything else we should know?: I just like playing minecraft to relax, especially like caving in FTB.

meir21

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: meir21
Where are you from?: israel
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: i'm working on a part time job (sports shop) gonna study sport's teaching or how ever it's called
Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?: yes
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: not that i know of
Why do you want to join this server?:looking like a good server and with a good community
What mods do you primarily use?: thermal expansion and IC2
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: nuclear reactorss
Anything else we should know?: nothing speicial just looking for a good community to play with