Whitelist Server HappyCraft Times | DireWolf20 1.6.4 | 20 slots | GregTech | Updated ThaumicTinkerer + KAMI | 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

scarlettgriffin3

Jul 29, 2019
Where are you from?: Southern California
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: I am a Biology/Economics Major and I work at Home Depot part time.
Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?: Somewhat. I do have a mic and Teamspeak, but they have been glitchy and out of use.
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: Nope. Never.
Why do you want to join this server?: My old Tekkit server was shut down and sold off by the owner. Decided to try FTB since I was switching servers anyway.
What mods do you primarily use?: Tekkit and Steve's carts. This will probably change as i experience FTB
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: Most of FTB.
Anything else we should know?:Not that i know of. I am not a very troublesome player.

Sicle

Jul 29, 2019
scarlettgriffin, you did not even care enough to put your username, you are not whitelisted.

That being said, I didn't get any messages from you guys about lag at all, but I'm getting a lot of server messages saying it can't keep up. So when I get back home, which will be 30 December (GMT+1), I'm upgrading the server. So if you are experiencing any lag, I'm sorry, I didn't expect the server to 'boom' this hard. But I'm upgrading the server soon. Meanwhile, try not to make alot of mystcraft ages and only chunkload that which is neccesary to cut some lag (if there is any) untill the server gets upgraded. For me this is all speculations, please correct me if I'm absolutely wrong on the lag. I'm upgrading the server anyway, but I can't play and thus I don't know the server status.

I hope you guys can play (almost) lagfree untill I get back.
Happy Holidays!
~Sicle

sros

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Sros1995
Where are you from?:Cambodia
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: I am a mechanical engineer
Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?:have TS but no mic
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: no
Why do you want to join this server?:looking like a good server and with a good community
What mods do you primarily use?: IC2 Buildcraft thermal expansion Forestry
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: Gregtech
Anything else we should know?: nothing

Oxmo

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Critik1
Where are you from?: Canada Quebec
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: I am at College and im studying Humanities, I really like Geography and History
Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?: Yes
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: No
Why do you want to join this server?: Pretty much what i've said up there
What mods do you primarily use?: The basic one, and I went big on gregtech on the mindcrack server, took me awhile but finally did the fusion reactor until they changed how it worked xd
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: I know just a bit of Thaumcraft, its not my favorite mod but I will probably end up playing with it for sure. I also didnt really play with Computercraft, I used to play more with the computer of Redpower 2, but now that it is gone, ill probably get one CC.
Anything else we should know?: I like to build my own things, but when theres alot of people on or maybe just a few, I like, if they are up to, to do some community stuff and have some fun while doing it. I also ADORE gregtech, which basically makes everything *harder* , and I love to have some *unique* ways to make power or to have farm that nobody thoughts of so far.

Sicle

Jul 29, 2019
Sros1995, I apologize for the late response due to the holidays, but you are not whitelisted.
Unfortunately the server is full as is, so we can't accept new members.

On another topic: Server Update.
The server will momentarily go into a whitelist for just me, this so I can update to the latest version of the DW20 pack.
Hopefully the server will be down for only an hour or so.
After the update is successful I will post again on how and what to update.

~Sicle

Sicle

Jul 29, 2019
The server is updated to DW20 1.6.4 / 1.0.9 with GregTech 4.06i.
Just update using your launcher, and add the new GregTech mod, the old one should be deleted when updating.
DO NOT BACK-UP YOUR OLD GREGTECH, we also updated to a different GregTech version, which can be found here, and as always can also be found on the IC2 forums, at the moment of writing this, it is the current version (4.06i).

At the moment of writing this the server is still whitelisted for just me, it is currently retroactively generating some features (damn you guys generated a lot of chunks >_<, map is now almost 4gb), once that is done I'll restart the server with the normal whitelist.

~Sicle

Tianran

Jul 29, 2019
forge mod loader has found ID mismatches
Complete details are in the log file
ID 2034 from Mod BiomesOPlenty is missing
ID 4095 from Mod BiomesOPlenty is missing
you cannot connect to this server

Sicle

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, I know what the issue is, it should be resolved in the next 5-10 minutes.

EDIT It's fixed, you can come on again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

Sicle

Jul 29, 2019
The server is having some faulty hardware troubles, we are currently moving it to another server, it should be up soon again.

~Sicle

kuriyeth

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: kuriyeth
Where are you from?: USA
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: Mechanical Engineer
Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?: I do not have teamspeak but might get it and i have a working mic.
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?:no
Why do you want to join this server?:have been looking for a ftb server with gregtech installed
What mods do you primarily use?: ic2 forestry mfr gregtech AE
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: tinkers constuct
Anything else we should know?: nothing much just been looking for a server.

So Zeug

Jul 29, 2019
Where are you from?: Germany
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: I'm married, got a 11 months old son and finsished my studying last year. I'm playing minecraft since the beta version and FTB since november 2012. Had some breaks during that time though.
Why do you want to join this server?: I love the direwolf ftb pack. but i also love gregtech. Didn't see any servers combining them yet. Also, i want to join a rather mature community to play with.
What mods do you primarily use?: I got a pretty good understanding of most of the mods. But if i had to pick one it ll be applied energetics
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: I used to know thaumcraft 2. But now since thaumcraft 3 is out, i didnt try it out yet.
Anything else we should know?: No :)

Sicle

Jul 29, 2019
kuriyeth & So Zeug, you are both whitelisted, you might not be able to join now, I'm about to update the server.

Welcome & have fun on the server :)

EDIT: I need your username So Zeug

Sicle

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT: WARNING!: For people using Barrels and ME Storage Bus' together, this doesn't work anymore somehow, look if your system is still working and make sure to fix it if needed.

The server has been updated, we added 1 new mod aside from GregTech and also updated 1 more individual one.

Simply update your client to the 1.0.12 version of the mod pack, and then disable 'ThaumicTinkerer 2.0-44'.
After updating the pack and disabling 'ThaumicTinkerer 2.0-44', add the mods I added below in the post.

Long explanation if you're not sure what to do:
- Start the FTB launcher.
- Select the mod pack.
- Select '1.0.12' as the version.
- Go to the 'Options' tab.
- Click on 'Force Update', click it once, the button should now look different.
- Go back to the 'Modpacks' tab.
- Click 'Launch' to start the game and let it update to the default DW20 1.0.12 pack.
- When it's done launching, close your client.
- Restart the FTB launcher.
- Select the mod pack.
- Click on 'Edit Mod Pack'.
- Now in the left list look for 'ThaumicTinkerer 2.0-44', click on it / select it.
- Click on 'Disable >>' ('ThaumicTinkerer 2.0-44' should move from the left to the right column.
- Click on 'Open Folder'.
- Download the files I added below.
- Move or Copy/Paste the downloaded files to the folder you opened.
- Close the folder and the 'Mod Pack Editor' window from the launcher.
- Click 'Launch' and have fun playing :)

So what's different from the default DW20 pack now?
- Added GregTech.
- ThaumicTinkerer updated to 2.1-66 from 2.0-44.
- Added KAMI, this mod doesn't anything itself, but it enables some features from ThaumicTinkerer that are otherwise disabled.

Here are all the mods you need to download and add:
GregTech
ThaumicTinkerer 2.1-66
KAMI

HELP! I CAN'T JOIN ANY OTHER SERVERS?!
In the launcher, select the mod pack, and click on 'Edit Mod Pack'. Then disable 'ThaumicTinkerer 2.1-66' & 'ThaumicTinkererKAMI_j6', then enable 'ThaumicTinkerer 2.0-44'.
Now you should be able to join other servers, you might also need to disable 'gregtechmod', but it shouldn't really matter.

Last edited:

Metteyya

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: metteyya
Where are you from?: Russia
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: IT Manager
Why do you want to join this server?: Have been looking for a FTB server with Gregtech installed
What mods do you primarily use?: IC2 Buildcraft Gregtech
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: Tinkers Constuct
Anything else we should know?: Nothing

Nanosight

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: Nanosight
Where are you from?: United Kingdom
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: Criminology at University
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: No, never.
Why do you want to join this server?: I want to join an awesome community of people and have a good time! Possible make some videos too! (www.YouTube.com/LARC4H)
What mods do you primarily use?: Don't tend to pick favourite but I first started off on IC but I know a lot about other mods! :}
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: I know at least a little something about every mod.
Anything else we should know?: Ummm I have skype? XD: iamryro if you wanted to chat about more stuff! :D

Sicle

Jul 29, 2019
Nanosight whitelisted.
Welcome and have fun on the server :)

Applications are now closed again.

houba1970

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game name: houba1970

Where are you from?: Czech republic
What is your occupation/what are you studying (to get an idea of what kind of person you are)?: IT :) (programmer)
Do you have TeamSpeak3 & a working mic. (yes/no)?: yes
Are you previously banned on any game? If yes, for what reason?: never got a ban on any game
Why do you want to join this server?: 'cos i love gregtech and IC2 and direwolf with these mods is epic :)
What mods do you primarily use?: IC2, GregTech, ThaumCraft, BuildCraft
What mods do you have absolutely no, to almost no knowledge of?: hmm i can use google if i want :)
Anything else we should know?: I listen to D'n'B and I like complicated programing with Neural networks and I like Minecraft ofc :)