Open Server HALTED > Buh's FTB Infinity 1.3.4 nothing banned Dynmap, Griefprevention, Glizer, Eco 24GB 12Cores

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Eidur22

Jul 29, 2019
Buh it's settled. You can't leave. Each time you've gone somewhere for more than a day server crashed. Bad juju ;) Also, I'm quite proud it (probably) wasnt me this time :p

Adem Musaoglu

Jul 29, 2019
Well so far no idea what it was. I tried some try and error fixes. Without any solution. But I know when this happened 5 ppl were online only.

Eidur22

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe it has something to do with server restarting a couple of times during the day too. I think it restarted like 3 times

Adem Musaoglu

Jul 29, 2019
The last action was done by you eidur but tbh I am not sure what caused this bad crash. Have fun with the time warp

Eidur22

Jul 29, 2019
I think I was crafting something at my AE terminal or placing some blocks. Nothing out of the ordinary

Lethalmatter

Jul 29, 2019
Buh I keep crashing when I try to log in, I have tried 5+ times. I had Delenoru read my crash report, he says that a Naga Segment is trying to load and that may be the issue, here is the crash report: http://pastebin.com/u3x3hpGV thanks, if anything. I could log in and you could admin tp me to you