Open Server HALTED > Buh's FTB Infinity 1.3.4 nothing banned Dynmap, Griefprevention, Glizer, Eco 24GB 12Cores

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Adem Musaoglu

Jul 29, 2019
Banned a cheatingteam from my server today "chickipoo" and "424600" be aware folks who you let in
BTW reputation is now bad for them since they are globally banned on glizer too

Lethalmatter

Jul 29, 2019
Buh I keep getting a timed out error whenever I try to connect. I've tried restarting my computer, and force updating the pack and still get the error. add me to Skype or reply on here for help VampyLestat (Skype)

Adem Musaoglu

Jul 29, 2019
Try disabling fastcraft. It's not on the server. Also you can try a rename of the infinity folder to be sure that you will receive a full update. And next is don't set it on recommended version in launcher. Set it on 1.3.1 since there is 1.3.2 AFAIK. I hope this helps you to sort it.

Adem Musaoglu

Jul 29, 2019
Well I had to add an additional plugin to keep safety. Did some changes since I saw others in console had the same problem like you.

lenim131

Jul 29, 2019
Buh sv permissions bugged :( we cannot play ! It keeps saying: you are not permitted to use/interact with ¨item¨.

Adem Musaoglu

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Folks,
I have setup the webpage now. Visit it here : http://buhsinfinity.enjin.com/
I want to thank all the contributors for donating so the first month of the server came out free of charge for myself.
Although its more work then i expected i am appreciating the community and having a lot fun with the folks on Buh's Infinity.

Some stats of the server:
Actually we have reached 108 unique players so far which were joining.
There is a stable player amount of around 10 to 15 core members active all time.
Since we have different people from different countries we have also in the night time of germany (location of server) stable player amount.
Unfortunately we had also some griefers which i had to ban, sorry guys if you would have said there are some issues i could have fixed and you could have played without a reputation loss.

So there is still some room, feel free to have a look..

Lethalmatter

Jul 29, 2019
Buh, Rose is still having the crashing issue, her client crashes without giving a report. before crashing she freezes and the Inventory Tweaks errors spam the console. weve noticed that the crashes happen when the world saves. she freezes until she presses exit then it says "java is not responding". do you know any fixes to this? she has reinstalled ftb client/launcher, reinstalled the pack, updated jave to jdk 1.8.0_40, restarted her computer, and even allocated more memory to 5GB.

Adem Musaoglu

Jul 29, 2019
The problem was fixed by Player.

Hints, don´t use Java 1.8 since its on development still.
The change on an older 1.8 release fixed the crash issue.

Happy about his...

Lethalmatter

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there Buh got an issue: put down a lava generator but right clicked on it before it rendered so it dced me, now when i try to join i get this error "Failed to login: The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request" I have tried to restart my client, also have asked Rose (who is ingame) to remove the items in the room, and still I get the error. Please do help me when you can, thank you

Adem Musaoglu

Jul 29, 2019
Hi lethal. I have restarted the server. It's an authlib issue which the server log says.

[10:38:56 INFO]: com.mojang.authlib.GameProfile@62ad52a[id=<null>,name=Lethalmatter,properties={},le
acy=false] (/76.109.145.247:50648) lost connection
Disconnected