Haaaaaaaaaaaaaai!

Alpha102

Jul 29, 2019
I'm Alpha and I've been on the FTB forums for a few months, but I've been lurking the entire time. Recently I figured that I might as well make an account since I like FTB and it seems nice here.

I really like playing with bees, and making quests for myself to have fun with. I played with Agrarian Skies (with mobs off and a peaceful table, mobs scare me >.>) for a while, and for 1.7.10 I'm making quests for my own set of mods I like to play.

Other mods I like are Big Reactors, Simply Jetpacks, Chisel, Carpenter's Blocks, and of course Thermal Expansion, Thaumcraft, and Forestry+Binnie's Mods! I'm currently trying to learn Botania, Applied Energistics 2(I don't get how this is late game quite yet, I got every press and about 20 pure versions of each crystal. I don't even have a redstone energy cell yet), and many many others.

I'll end this introduction with one little bit about me that makes me feel insane, every time I build a modpack I check NEI to see how many pages of items I have(without counting microblocks, and at the default resolution from the Minecraft launcher). I'm at 197 for my current modpack >.>

Alpha102

Jul 29, 2019
\o

Hopefully this isn't off topic(I can't see how it could be since this is about sharing what I like and who I am), but it's really hard going high in content without the the 'Kitchen Sink' feel. EnderIO and Thermal Expansion together come close though, but I don't think I can live without the SAG Wheat-2x seeds recipe anymore. It makes apiaries and bees SO much easier.