Gunpowder farm

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

parvis

Nov 14, 2022
Hey!
So im new to modded minecraft and have been playing some FTB University 1.16 and I've been having a lot of fun with Botania in particular.
After looking online for some fun ways to automate mana genaration I think its pretty clear an Entropinnyum farm is the best/most efficient way to go.
Now i've seen a bunch of different setup's on how to set up such a farm completly automatically in some really creative ways, but I never see anyone mentioning how to actually get the TNT/gunpowder required in an automated fashion.
I know you can just get an average mob farm but I find it hard to believe there isnt a more effiecent way within the modpack, so I've been wondering how some of you guys go about it.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
I think Botania lets you transmute flint into gunpowder (then using other mods for cobblestone->gravel->flint)
Quite a few mods add a crafting recipe- giving you options to automate charcoal, sulphur etc...
And there's always the go-to method of using bees (if a bee mod is present)