Guild Wars 2

adib

Jul 29, 2019
Canotsa said:
adib said:
Canotsa said:
I'll still be on the teamspeak server. At times.
i won, 5 bux please.

No cause we were talking about the forum. And for some reason EU login servers are down right now. Haven't actually been on yet. ;(
poor guy, my addiction isnt down. *looks at forum*

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
I know this thread has been fallin asleep for some time, but the game is still kicking and worked out good.

I looked at the AngryJoeShow, which seemed to give it the best review in my opinion.

I have never fancied MMO's, much to the fact with the annoying monthly subscription.
But GW2 has NONE?
I'm considering to buy it, or hoping TES Online will follow suit.

Pickle6415

Jul 29, 2019
I started playing GW2 shortly after release. I literally played between 4-8 hours each day.... I was sucked in. It's an amazing game and I helped run a fantastic guild.... but after they released the big patch in Feb I got really burned out on it. They tweaked so much with the game, the dungeons changed a LOT and they tweaked a lot with the different classes. They did several changes, and it got to be so frustrating! Just when I felt like I had a good build figured out they would change something and I would have to reconfigure how I played with each character... I have played maybe 10 hours total since Feb. I think it was largely because of that the guild that I helped out with tanked big time. We are lucky to have more than 5 people logged in at a time now, and our numbers were up over 250 within the first 6 weeks or so. It's really defeating, and as much as I love the game, the guild totally made it for me. Without them it's not nearly as fun. The story line is fantastic, and the fact that they added living story to it was awesome, but when you don't play that much it's easy to fall behind. I guess I need to find a new guild or something, I dunno. I would like to love the game again, but without a good guild it's super hard.

MJRamon

Jul 29, 2019
I lost my interest in GW 2 after 3 weeks of playing after release. I was tired of doing all these events (they are still old same quests), hunting for loot, zerging WvW (which is boring as hell).
I think, I lost my interest in MMO at all after that. They are so similar, and I played so much f them. Time for another types of games, MMO lose their force, at least for me.