Whitelist Server Guess Who's Back| FTB Infinity 1.3.0 | 24/7 | No Lag | Custom Mods|Iguana Tweaks|BOP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Skyguy3769

Jul 29, 2019
1. What's your favorite mod? I would have to say either thaumcraft, AE2, or Iguana Tweaks
2.Why do you want to join? I am looking for a small Ftb infinity server to join, after playing alone, and getting bored/greifed on public servers.
3. How much will you be on during the week? I will be on as much as I am able to
4. What's your ign? skyguy3769 (Made the account a while ago)

Last edited:

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
1. What's your favorite mod? I would have to say either thaumcraft, AE2, or Iguana Tweaks
2.Why do you want to join? I am looking for a small Ftb infinity server to join, after playing alone, and getting bored/greifed on public servers.
3. How much will you be on during the week? I will be on as much as I am able to
4. What's your ign? skyguy3769 (Made the account a while ago)
Added Sorry for delay

spidermonkey14

Jul 29, 2019
1. Whats your favourite mod ? i lke draconic evolution and ae2
2. Why do you want to join ? singleplayer is boring
3. How much time will you be on throuhout the week? probably everyday
4. Whats Your IGN: skopec14

Kupperu

Jul 29, 2019
1. Whats your favourite mod ? enderIO, Mekanism, Thaumcraft4, Iguana
2. Why do you want to join ? because I'm looking for a private server I can play on since the other server i play on got disbanded
3. How much time will you be on throuhout the week? 10 hours a week
4. Whats Your IGN -- vapoursier56

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
1. Whats your favourite mod ? enderIO, Mekanism, Thaumcraft4, Iguana
2. Why do you want to join ? because I'm looking for a private server I can play on since the other server i play on got disbanded
3. How much time will you be on throuhout the week? 10 hours a week
4. Whats Your IGN -- vapoursier56
Hey Vapour welcome to the server

NinjaPig31

Jul 29, 2019
My favorite mods are: ae2 and tinkers construct.

I want to join because I like infinity and iguana tweaks and this server has both :) also tired of playing alone and looking for a friendly community-type server.

I will not be able to play until the 8th unfortunately, but after I will be able to play A LOT.

My IGN is the same: NinjaPig31

silverman24300

Jul 29, 2019
1. tinkers construct and magic mods like thaumcraft and bloodmagic
2. i want to join a server so i can play with other people
3. about 2-3hours a day
4. silverman24300

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
My favorite mods are: ae2 and tinkers construct.

I want to join because I like infinity and iguana tweaks and this server has both :) also tired of playing alone and looking for a friendly community-type server.

I will not be able to play until the 8th unfortunately, but after I will be able to play A LOT.

My IGN is the same: NinjaPig31
1. tinkers construct and magic mods like thaumcraft and bloodmagic
2. i want to join a server so i can play with other people
3. about 2-3hours a day
4. silverman24300
Welcome to the server guys

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
1. Whats your favourite mod: RotaryCraft, ReactorCraft, OpenComputers/ComputerCraft, Applied Energistics 2, Botania and Thaumcraft IF it runs on normal/hard mode, not easy.
2. Why do you want to join: Because I've been looking for a server where I would have a decent (<150ms) ping and at least few other peeps to talk with to not succumb to loneliness :3
3. How much time will you be on throuhout the week: Ohgodbears a lot. I'm a networking student at a University of Applied Sciences, so we have school 2 days a week. Other than that I pretty much play games.
4. Whats Your IGN: Minuhasune

Any Mods That We Should Add To The Server Guys?

Reika's mods, but since a lot of people hate them I guess that's a no-go :(

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
1. Whats your favourite mod: RotaryCraft, ReactorCraft, OpenComputers/ComputerCraft, Applied Energistics 2, Botania and Thaumcraft IF it runs on normal/hard mode, not easy.
2. Why do you want to join: Because I've been looking for a server where I would have a decent (<150ms) ping and at least few other peeps to talk with to not succumb to loneliness :3
3. How much time will you be on throuhout the week: Ohgodbears a lot. I'm a networking student at a University of Applied Sciences, so we have school 2 days a week. Other than that I pretty much play games.
4. Whats Your IGN: Minuhasune
Reika's mods, but since a lot of people hate them I guess that's a no-go :(
Thinking of Adding Reika's so maybe And your addded :)
Maybe mekanism?
Yes It more than likely will be added
Oh, and PneumaticCraft as well <3
I do not know about that mod but time will tell

TheCyberNerd

Jul 29, 2019
1. Whats your favourite mod ?
Thermal Expansion
2. Why do you want to join ?
Because I want to be in a good community that does focus on the server and tries to make sure it stays good
3. How much time will you be on throuhout the week?
A good chunk of time
4. Whats Your IGN
TheCyberNerder