GT modpacks - good ones?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I've decided my next world will be a GregTech one. I'm hoping someone can direct me to a modpack (private, public, whatever) that generally focuses on GT.

I'm particularly interested in ultra-annoying levels of recipe difficulty. For those that despise GT, assume I hate myself and happiness and puppies, and point me at the pack which should cause me the most sadness.

Ideally the pack is still maintained so I can check out the newest GT goodies. I have zero interest in anything magical, so don't stress about lack of blood magic, AM2, TC4, witchery, or anything similar.

Thoughts? Help? Thanks kindly in advance :)

belgabor

Jul 29, 2019
Bevo's Tech pack has GT, but I don't belive you could say it's the main focus, it's an all around tech pack (TE and RotaryCraft are included for example). It's on the AT launcher afaik.

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
You know, that's probably perfect. I like RoC, and Bevo's stuff is going to be regularly updated. As for difficulty, iirc GT is configurable for that.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
FTB Ultimate :3
hah, done it to death long ago, but thanks :p

I would also recommend TPPI. Beware though,it has GregTech set to unobtrusive easy mode.
I'd go for the TPPI pack, not focused on gt, but hey still fun to play with :D
If TPPI is still getting GT updates, I'll definitely check that out just to stay under the FTB umbrella. I'd have to just trim out the unwanted stuff (iirc its a big pack) and config-up the GT obtrusiveness properly :)