Grossest Thing You've Ever Eaten?

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019

Caralho is the hightest point in a traditional Portuguese boat. It is so hight that if the capitan asked you to go there, you'd probably die.

The proper way to say it is: Carvalho sem "v".(No comments G)

Also, it's not a polite thing to say

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
Caralho is the hightest point in a traditional Portuguese boat. It is so hight that if the capitan asked you to go there, you'd probably die.

The proper way to say it is: Carvalho sem "v".(No comments G)
Nope, I have portuguese mates.
Caralho is my favourite portuguese word, and it's very topical to this thread too ;)

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, I have portuguese mates.
Caralho is my favourite portuguese word, and it's very topical to this thread too ;)

I'm not lying. just because it can also mean other stuff, that doesn't mean it cannot mean what I said. Whizz, don't google it. It's dangerous.

Reactions: tehBlobLord

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Well, Carvalho is Oak in Portuguese, and without the V it is a multi-use swear, which can go from "Holy Shit" to "Dick".[DOUBLEPOST=1375194437][/DOUBLEPOST]
Guava paste + Cheese = YUM!
Heh, that's a common homemade sweet here in Brazil. We call it "Romeo and Juliet" (well, in Portuguese). But have you guys ever proved passion fruit juice?

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
My grandmother's favorite food was passion fruit. It is pretty good.

I think you mean "have you guys ever tried passion fruit juice". It sounds more natural than "proved" does. That said, I think that is the only time your English did not sound native to me.

Trixie Lunamoon

Jul 29, 2019
Trixie once visited a restaurant in Apploosa. Trixie was applaud by the foul tasting pasta they tried to pass off to Trixie! They clearly were not prepared to please my great and powerful taste buds!

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Bull testicles at the "testicle festival" in Wisconsin. They're so slimy and disgusting. Real thing, google it. You might find a picture of me.

Reactions: PeggleFrank