Grossest Thing You've Ever Eaten?

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Spanish food is good! But barbecue sauce... Protip: IMO, it tastes like shit. As long as no bife de chorizo (an argentinian beef which tastes like heaven) is bathed it that sauce of the demons, I'll be happy.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Uh, if you think is a grilled beef whose sauce is its own blood (South Americans generally do that), that has around 3.5cm of thickness and it's preety fucking delicious (David, já comeu picanha? É essencialmente uma versão maior e melhor).

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Uh, if you think is a grilled beef whose sauce is its own blood (South Americans generally do that), that has around 3.5cm of thickness and it's preety fucking delicious (David, já comeu picanha? É essencialmente uma versão maior e melhor).

I wasn't thinking on that..I'll PM you...(sim, já comi picanha, gosto muito, terei de tentar esse bife!)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I see people putting ranch dressing on pepperoni pizza quite commonly... blehhhhggggg

Also, Spanish food kicks ass.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I see people putting ranch dressing on pepperoni pizza quite commonly... blehhhhggggg

Also, Spanish food kicks ass.

Pepeoni pizza sucks. There are a lot more pizzas you can eat

It doesn't. Spanish food is mostly horrible. Some is good. Most is not.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, Spanish food is good, but nothing beats eating crab by smashing it with a club.
So good...

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
Well better eat gross spanish food then not being able to go to spain or other countries at all?

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Spanish food as in from Spain, or hispanic food as in from south/central america/caribbean?

Guavas are now the SECOND worst thing I've ever eaten (I still hate them).
The first?
Barbecue sauce. You see, due to a stomach problem my father has (more specifically, he cannot eat stuff with too many spices), I've never actually eaten anything with strong sauces, and if you've ever been to a brazilian steakhouse, the meats there don't actually have any sauce.
So when I ate that beef with BBQ sauce, the flavor made the meat taste like shit to me.
Despite me having never eaten guavas (at least more than a few bites) in my life, since I somehow almost despised them, but a sauce able to turn beef into shit-flavored meat is now banned from my kitchen (nobody actually likes BBQ sauce in my family).

*SHOCKED* Guavas are awesome!

Worst thing I have eaten was stuffed pig intestine.

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
My sister is now singing the praises of Coke mixed with milk.

Whilst I can see that they would go together (Coke contains caramel flavourings) I can't help but balk at the idea of fizzy milk...
Plus, I don't think the creaminess of milk would lend itself to how sweet Coke is.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Spain is to Portugal what Canada is to US.

No...
Spain is to portugal what the US is to Canada...

And yes, when I say Spannish food is food from spain, G alreadymade me dream with some food from South America...