Problem Grief Prevention and others not working.

GetCrisspy

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if this is really the place to ask, but since it's the "Server Tech Support" area I guess this is as good as place as any.

Anyway, hopefully you guys can help me out as I've been trying to get GriefProtection and permissionsex to work with forgebukkit. I can't get ahold of MCPC+ since the site was taken down due to legal reasons.

Here is the problem I'm having with GP. It loads perfectly fine but when I go to claim a area it will tell me that I need 237,000 blocks but it's within a 15 block radius. Even after giving myself the blocks it will still do the same thing. Also, once you've created a claim it doesn't tell you how many blocks you have remaining nor when you equip the shovel.

As far as permissionsex goes, does anyone know of a better plugin to use for permissions because I've done research and I've found multiple topics that permissionsex doesn't work with forgebukkit.

Anyway, if you guys could help me out that would be great. I'm in the process of creating a server with no banned items so everyone will be welcome to play!

~Regards
Crisspy

P.S: I'll be looking for Mods and builders soon!

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
For permissions I have used essentials groupmanager, I don't know if it works with forgebukkit but I have used it with GP on mcpc+ and cauldron servers.