Gregtech Ore Unification

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

khorozm

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an option that to only unifiy Redpower gems but not the metals?
I like the looking of Redpower gems but not their metals

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an option that to only unifiy Redpower gems but not the metals?
I like the looking of Redpower gems but not their metals

You can try the advanced config in the

####################
# specialunificationtargets
####################

and change the metal not the block (because you can only make metal microblocks using RP2 metals blocks)..

EDIT: There's a bug that even if you change this specialUnificationTarget; factorization machines and dirty/clean gravels will still produce RP2 ingots (tin and copper) when smelted.. and the oreUnification still hasn't affected the factorization galena.

khorozm

Jul 29, 2019
You can try the advanced config in the

####################
# specialunificationtargets
####################

and change the metal not the block (because you can only make metal microblocks using RP2 metals blocks)..

EDIT: There's a bug that even if you change this specialUnificationTarget; factorization machines and dirty/clean gravels will still produce RP2 ingots (tin and copper) when smelted.. and the oreUnification still hasn't affected the factorization galena.

i am using version v2.77c, not the current FTB version and I don't see the options
did Greg remove it?

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
i am using version v2.77c, not the current FTB version and I don't see the options
did Greg remove it?

Hmm.. no idea, I'm using 2.78i (the latest is 2.78j) and it's there.. maybe you can try regenerating the advancedConfig and see if it's there..