GregTech EasyMode Configs!!! [Download Here]

trajano080

Jul 29, 2019
can i say this: Can you have a version where you just disable the nerfs on other mods/vanilla. and mostly everything else but KEEP the core GT? (So no buffed recipes/ production times)

Ok, I did that. I now added one called "GregTechConfigs 50% Easy", which disables nerfs from other mods but keeps the core GT.

trajano080

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I'm interested to see how these configs and mine (forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/configuring-gregtech-for-noninterference.38224/) differ.

trajano080, were you by chance able to find configs for Diamond Drills requiring Titanium or IC2 rubber only working in the extractor? I haven't been able to find it.

I haven't found configs for the Diamond Drills requiring Titanium, but I believe if you set "B : roundRubber" to true under smelting/inductionsmelter, you might be able to smelt rubber.

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it's nerfdustcrafting.

Edit: Unless you mean by-hand crafting of ingots; in that case, you've got to change a config that disables ingot crafting in forestry, too.

Last edited:

trajano080

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it's nerfdustcrafting.

Edit: Unless you mean by-hand crafting of ingots; in that case, you've got to change a config that disables ingot crafting in forestry, too.

What about flint and steel requiring steel? I think there was a config for that but I can't remember it.

N

NDV135

Does this change Ore spawn rates back to normal, or does it just change the recipes.

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know for sure what version of GT this was for, but I think it was 4 or early 5. Current is 5 or 6, depending on whether you count 6's Alpha release as current or future.

Worlds didn't easily convert between 4 and 5 (all GT items would go away because of significant changes, unless you could make a patch with Midas Gold) and I believe the same is true of the transition between 5 and 6.