Gregtech Configs Guide

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Chaos_Therum

Jul 29, 2019
What would be awesome is if someone made a gregtech config mod that just outputs a usable config so that all of us who like gregtech but don't like all the ridiculous recipes can still use it that would be pretty great

Zaik

Jul 29, 2019
What would be awesome is if someone made a gregtech config mod that just outputs a usable config so that all of us who like gregtech but don't like all the ridiculous recipes can still use it that would be pretty great
i dunno if you've noticed, but minecraft modding in general generates enough drama and butthurt to deserve it's own portal on encyclopedia dramatica, last thing anyone needs to do is stir up more.

i can post a current version ultimate config folder with all the options set to easy though, if people just want that instead of doing it themselves.

Reactions: Goatflakes

Chaos_Therum

Jul 29, 2019
My biggest issue isn't with how hard the mod is I just don't want it tinkering with my other mods I don't mind as long as it is confined to industrialcraft and it's respective addons I just don't like it when stuff in forestry and thermal expansion gets changed and your current easy config I guess would be nice but I'm using a custom 1.5.2 so I probably couldn't use it

Reactions: Log

Jaagnag

Jul 29, 2019
i can't find a way to turn off the harder vanilla tool crafting recipes in the FTB unhinged modpack :(

Zaik

Jul 29, 2019
i can't find a way to turn off the harder vanilla tool crafting recipes in the FTB unhinged modpack :(
yeah, it's specifically for making everything that way. tbh if you don't want stuff like that it'd probably be easierto play in unleashed and if there's some mod/settings or something from the other you want just move it and/or it's config over, since they all have(or are supposed to have) standardized IDs