GregTech 3.0

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
Nah, what is more silly is to make a diamond block of 1m^3 in a crafting table using your hand..

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Even more silly is macerating a block of diamond and getting 9 perfectly shaped diamonds in the end that are not in any way diamond dust.. :p

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
Even more silly is macerating a block of diamond and getting 9 perfectly shaped diamonds in the end that are not in any way diamond dust.. :p

Huh? I thought you get diamond dusts if you do that and 9 diamonds if you smelt it..

Well... at least you still use a machine and not using your hand to break the diamond block into 9 piece of diamonds.

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
Huh? I thought you get diamond dusts if you do that and 9 diamonds if you smelt it..

Well... at least you still use a machine and not using your hand to break the diamond block into 9 piece of diamonds.
Think of it this way: the man's pecks must be pretty awesome.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019

Some people have hard hands *sob*

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
you don't slap 9 diamonds to make a block... you work for it by clicking! imagine is a hammer

by your logic, you don't make a pick get enchanted by magic slapping it in a table, you need to do in a
cablosion reactor macedieselnuklecondensator enchanting table that requires a million eu per level

oh, and now he nerfed overclockers? yet another nerf by nerftech, thanks, greg and your nerfs!

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
you don't slap 9 diamonds to make a block... you work for it by clicking! imagine is a hammer...

oh, and now he nerfed overclockers? yet another nerf by nerftech, thanks, greg and your nerfs!

Yeah using your hand as a hammer, smart move :D

No, the overclocker is ONLY for GT machines, which you install by right clicking the GT machines.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
I have been watching this thread since it's yet another GT thread and I think some people are going off topic.

please go back to topic.

Also no flame baiting/trolling/insulting otherwise thread will get locked.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah using your hand as a hammer, smart move :D

No, the overclocker is ONLY for GT machines, which you install by right clicking the GT machines.

so he nerfed it in his machines but not vanilla ic2

oh, and Steve can break trees with hands, I'll love to see Pai Mei or Bruce Lee do that.

anyway, back on topic, appart from nerfing overclockers, anything else?

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
so he nerfed it in his machines but not vanilla ic2

oh, and Steve can break trees with hands, I'll love to see Pai Mei or Bruce Lee do that.

anyway, back on topic, appart from nerfing overclockers, anything else?

Er... GT had no overclocker upgrades before recent version , it's an addition my friend..

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Hasn't anyone looked at the sides of the work bench and the many tools that hang from it including a hammer, saw, and a pair of pilers.

Back on topic, looking over this thread it appears that the new over clocker mechanic in Greg tech is designed to finally allow you to speed up at least some of his machines. Grant it I would be surprised if it works for any thing other then the new automatic machines that lack the slots for normal over clockers. Especially since Greg has hinted at the fact that he wanted to add over clockers to them in his own special way.

Personally I am looking forward to the new changes and would love to see FTB update to all the latest versions of the mods for Minecraft 1.4.7 while we wait for red power and the few other straggler to the 1.5.1 party.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
But you can make logs in your hand, and saws don't just appear from 4 blocks of wood ;)
you don't slap 9 diamonds to make a block... you work for it by clicking! imagine is a hammer

by your logic, you don't make a pick get enchanted by magic slapping it in a table, you need to do in a
cablosion reactor macedieselnuklecondensator enchanting table that requires a million eu per level

You always say Gregnerf! I liked that better than this "nerftech".

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
But you can make logs in your hand, and saws don't just appear from 4 blocks of wood ;)
You always say Gregnerf! I liked that better than this "nerftech".

I just wanted to invent a new name so it wouldn't be repetitive. I'll stick with Gregnerf and Greg and his nerfs.